Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I finally decided to start playing GTA V after purchasing it a long time ago and I have a question. I assume this would be the right place to ask. I keep seeing something about an iFruit app, how do I get it? From the searching I did, it seems like you need an actual cell phone in real life to get it, is that true? Sorry if this is a newbie question or whatever lol.

So I finally decided to start playing GTA V after purchasing it a long time ago and I have a question. I assume this would be the right place to ask. I keep seeing something about an iFruit app, how do I get it? From the searching I did, it seems like you need an actual cell phone in real life to get it, is that true? Sorry if this is a newbie question or whatever lol.

Yes, you need a smart phone that is capable of downloading the app.

I haven't had the game since February but so did they ever add heists online and is there uniforms to buy for our online characters now or still just street cloths?,When I get the PS4 port I'd love to be able to dress up as a cop or at least have a badge as a chain/on my jeans,Able to store a police cruiser in my garage would be nice too

We can transfer our online characters and progress but would be cool of Rockstar to give us a couple of separate free thousands of dollars just for the heck of it lol

My last garage I had before getting rid of my PS3 and game was somewhere in the dessert..which was cool for a while but I would love to get a new apartment in the city again

This update is typical but pretty funny of Rockstar while I wait for their asses to release heists. The tattoos kinda suck but I enjoy having Franklin's Buffalo now, and I want that 6x6 Dubsta for drive-by purposes. The new pistol is legit too, I've killed a ton with it already.

I still can't get why Burger Shot isn't enterable. Also lack of clubs, although the trailer showed someone getting kicked out of one. I thought after TBoGT's clubs they would make some improvements.

I think they wanted the dynamism from all three characters to be the focal point and, as a result, they may have either forgotten about why enterable buildings were a great addition to GTA IV's free-roam or they just wanted more emphasis on the story and driving around Los Santos as a whole.

Maybe they thought, "The size of this city will be huge so not many players may care much about leaving out enterable clubs." It kind of sucks, though, because I wanted to take Franklin / Michael to the gymnasium; it didn't have to be a compulsory thing like in SA, but would have been a nice touch considering how they focused on stamina increasing and all of that.

Btw, who still honestly plays this? I re-played the story again but, for some reason, haven't touched it in a while. Maybe I'm not so used to re-playing storylines I already know or the game's replay value has actually wore thin for me. ;(

Archived