Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

As I said, none of the characters are likeable in anyway. They're all cold hearted criminals and murderers. Made the story a little tedious.

That's in your opinion, though. I liked Franklin and, in an odd way, Trevor (not because of his insanity/level of humour that he brings to the game).

Niko was a "cold-blooded criminal" going by your books, but people still found him likeable.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally didn't see much appeal in Niko. Michael and Trevor were better characters to me.

Michael and Trevor were more humorous / had more of a charm for me, but as somebody I felt a legitimate connection with; it was Niko.

I just felt exactly like how "he" did in the story when, for instance, he finally encountered

Darko

and didn't know how to react with whatever decision he went with. Or the ending. GTA5 just felt a little surreal, story-wise.

Sorry to be a pain but what's idling?

And has anybody ever had someone glitch a animal(fox, wolf) in your car or near you and blows you up?? Just curious just got off playing and google seems to know f*** all about it.

Hm...I have to say I feel completely different, I didn't feel a connection with Niko, but at the same time I didn't really these other characters either. However I feel they were more easy to remember than Niko. I feel like I'd remember Roman more than Niko in 10 years.

The story of Niko bored me to death. I didn't see appeal to it at all, wasn't able to connect.

Hm...I have to say I feel completely different, I didn't feel a connection with Niko, but at the same time I didn't really these other characters either. However I feel they were more easy to remember than Niko. I feel like I'd remember Roman more than Niko in 10 years.

The story of Niko bored me to death. I didn't see appeal to it at all, wasn't able to connect.

This

I feel nobody so far has been more memorable than Tommy Vercetti and CJ both games hold a special place more than any other GTA game to date.

Maybe because it had a slower-paced and more bleak quality to it unlike San Andreas and VC.

Personally, I love SA and Vice City but I don't necessarily love those characters as much for some reason. I didn't feel as much of a connection, just thought they were such fun dudes to play as and watch, story-wise.

I liked Lost & Damned's story better than GTA IV's

Same here. And I'm still pissed that:

Johnny ends up dying in GTAV after becoming a junkie, which he was always against in L&tD. True to life though...after getting involved again with his crackhead girlfriend.

I think it was just due to having nothing to do afterwards. If you think about it, Johnny ended the whole Lost & Damned thing by burning the place to bits.

What else's there to do for him afterwards? He just probably succumbed to his temptations and thought, "F it. YOLO."

He didn't have that much background either and he was still a better character than Franklin lool

Franklin could have been way better than he was / is. I still think he's one of the more interesting out of the three (behind Michael, who's #1) but not much background on him.

We don't know why

CGF had been kicked out of the Grove Street cul-de-sac or how he joined the crew in the first place. Idk, story details that could have built up his character.

In some way, I wish R* could have done what they did in The Warriors; giving us the normal campaign but also little mini-backstory episodes, too.

I think it was just due to having nothing to do afterwards. If you think about it, Johnny ended the whole Lost & Damned thing by burning the place to bits.

What else's there to do for him afterwards? He just probably succumbed to his temptations and thought, "F it. YOLO."

Nah.

He loved that crackhead bitch and would do anything for her...which included following her into oblivion and staying with her even though she was banging other dudes.

Archived