#August1Warning mystery

JDavis

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That too lol...idk vid 3 sounds a bit like Shelton but I dont see how he's worth bringing in to the company right now. I really dont think its Pearce at this point though. Or Muta. Muta has appeared for TNA before but it doesnt seem to fit except for the bald part. Could still be Low Ki, but IDK...if it is Low Ki I'd say there doin a pretty good job keeping us guessing. Thing is, when he turns at the end of vid 3, the side profile doesnt look like Low Ki (to me)...

So dont shoot me for this . . . . . . what about stone cold?

Is he not under a legends contract?

He did walk out on the 'E in 2002. Why make all these references to WWE guys?

He acknoweledges TNA alot.

He never faced Goldberg.

Remember the photo Dixie tweeted of her "meeting" in Texas - a rattle snake?

The promo pic matches his ears.

I know this is one hell of a stretch . . . . but what if?

Could be doc but why "fire" him then...to have him come back as the scorned ex-employee ex-aces and eights? Good reason for his "revenge" motives, but couldnt they have accomplished this without giving him the slip?

Ppl are saying its Jarrett too, I guess technically he doesnt work for TNA and was "fired" too, but other than that....whats the connection there?

I mean, the DOC thing is feasable yeah, but is it "worth" it? If it gets him over, I guess it would be....but thats a bit too much of an "if" to me.

Hey last time there was a bald mystery man it wound up being D Lo...lol....so I guess the possibility is there.

Doesnt look like they're gonna reach the 250000 mark foe the clue...maybe they'l reveal it anyway?

He never faced Goldberg.

If it is Stone Cold I'll wear a Daniel Bryan avatar, and lord knows I have a strong dislike of that guy.

He never faced Goldberg.

I think if it was Austin they would be advertising all over the place, hes not the talent you keep under wraps like this.

Not on that hes gone on record many times saying that there really is only one match he wants to come out of retirement for and CM Punk isn't in TNA anymore.

I don't think its Muta cause they just met to start talking about talent exchange.

I read on Reddit, and some person says it's Tito Ortiz for some reason. All the random predictions are hilarious.

Ortiz signed with Bellator to fight Rampage in a huge fight, which is leading many to think Ortiz will also sign a deal with Spike and TNA, like Rampage did in addition to the Bellator deal.

I still say it'll be Muta and we'll see a one night invasion of Wrestle-1 which leads to TNA guys heading over to Japan to set up some big matches for Wrestle-1's first event.

Ortiz would be cool tho, wouldnt mind it to be honest.

Archived