#August1Warning mystery

JDavis

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tito Ortiz has no professional wrestling experience, he isn't experienced enough to be training anyone. He's also voiced himself that he has no desire to pick up professional wrestling, he's simply there for a pay check between fights. Rampage has already said he won't even start training until his MMA career is over, which he never indicated would be ending any time soon, and when it is, I highly doubt that in his mid 30s now, his body is going to have enough in it to become a full time wrestler..But dream as big as you want, KRad. King Mo spent a week in OVW when it was WWE territory, he's had a total of two abysmal matches in TNA's OVW, and you call that going far with it? Lol..

Look at what people are saying, not just CAWs but other wrestling forums, this isn't drawing TNA any ratings, nobody cares about any of those three guys, they aren't drawing in any MMA fans to tune in to TNA programming, and they being prevented from developing any new main event talent, as those who should be main eventing are being put on the backburner for two wayyyy over the hill MMA guys who are simply being overpaid for what they're doing and other over the hill TNA wrestlers.

Yea, this is totally going to benefit TNA. Lulz

No pro wrestling experience... At all or just as far as him wrestling? He was in tna previously and did fine in his roles. If as you claim he's not here to wrestle, then there should be no issue either way. He will repeat his previous role and do something similar. Special ref or ring enforcer or just show up to screw rampage over.

Not experienced enough to train? Huh? You clearly aren't following and just want to argue now.

The guys got plenty of mma experience and has his own training camp. They can easily have him featured in some vignettes training someone like maybe joe or another person in mma techniques. Like they could have him teaching someone how to evade and counter a submission that their opponent uses. It would be a far more effective way of getting a guy over, getting fans to really consider who could win and bring some legitimacy to the match... Than the usual promos and pull apart brawls.

Rampage doesn't need to do loads and become a weekly star. A few appearances, maybe a match or two against kurt or joe. Job done. Hell, maybe have rampage vs King Mo Mma match in tna at some point or let kurt finally do mma like he wants against rampage.

I'm not sure what the dream big line is all about. Because I'm not a miserable mark whose main source of enjoyment comes from crying on wrestling forums? Oh dear me.

King mo, going far with it.

Where exactly did I say that?

I said he was trying and wanted to learn in response to the points about how they can't wrestle and will never be able to. He's not just showing up and doing an Ortiz and then going away. He said himself he wants to do it and is, or was trying. That's all I was saying. Laugh as much as you want but it's the truth.

"look at what people are saying"

Sorry, what? So my opinion should be changed based on what others are saying? I'm not allowed to think for myself I take it? Well clearly not judging by this mammoth effort you're putting into trying to tell me how wrong I am.

I'm an mma fan and I care. Not to the point where Im Marking out and going loopy... But it does interest me. I hadn't been watching tna fully for about a month. I was fast forwarding in parts and coming away Underwhelmed. There are lots of things in tna that I dont like. But Rampage showing up re sparked my interest and had me wondering where it was going. So ..as far as your "nobody cares" and attempts to take comfort in numbers and what others are doing. I care... And that's the only opinion that matters to me.

Sorry you can't handle that, but I'm happy with my own opinion, I don't need the validation of others to have any enjoyment out of anything.

Maybe go and leave some more bitchy posts about how 'some fans refuse to acknowledge the flaws that TNA clearly do have' and feel better about yourself?

The uproar with the IWC isn't noteworthy. The vast majority of wrestling fans aren't part of the IWC. The vocal minority can cry as much as they want but it won't change anything the same way it didn't lead to anything positive in TNA back when the IWC were singing TNA's praises and saying it was better than WWE.

No pro wrestling experience... At all or just as far as him wrestling? He was in tna previously and did fine in his roles. If as you claim he's not here to wrestle, then there should be no issue either way. He will repeat his previous role and do something similar. Special ref or ring enforcer or just show up to screw rampage over.

Not experienced enough to train? Huh? You clearly aren't following and just want to argue now.

The guys got plenty of mma experience and has his own training camp. They can easily have him featured in some vignettes training someone like maybe joe or another person in mma techniques. Like they could have him teaching someone how to evade and counter a submission that their opponent uses. It would be a far more effective way of getting a guy over, getting fans to really consider who could win and bring some legitimacy to the match... Than the usual promos and pull apart brawls.

Rampage doesn't need to do loads and become a weekly star. A few appearances, maybe a match or two against kurt or joe. Job done. Hell, maybe have rampage vs King Mo Mma match in tna at some point or let kurt finally do mma like he wants against rampage.

I'm not sure what the dream big line is all about. Because I'm not a miserable mark whose main source of enjoyment comes from crying on wrestling forums? Oh dear me.

King mo, going far with it.

Where exactly did I say that?

I said he was trying and wanted to learn in response to the points about how they can't wrestle and will never be able to. He's not just showing up and doing an Ortiz and then going away. He said himself he wants to do it and is, or was trying. That's all I was saying. Laugh as much as you want but it's the truth.

"look at what people are saying"

Sorry, what? So my opinion should be changed based on what others are saying? I'm not allowed to think for myself I take it? Well clearly not judging by this mammoth effort you're putting into trying to tell me how wrong I am.

I'm an mma fan and I care. Not to the point where Im Marking out and going loopy... But it does interest me. I hadn't been watching tna fully for about a month. I was fast forwarding in parts and coming away Underwhelmed. There are lots of things in tna that I dont like. But Rampage showing up re sparked my interest and had me wondering where it was going. So ..as far as your "nobody cares" and attempts to take comfort in numbers and what others are doing. I care... And that's the only opinion that matters to me.

Sorry you can't handle that, but I'm happy with my own opinion, I don't need the validation of others to have any enjoyment out of anything.

Maybe go and leave some more bitchy posts about how 'some fans refuse to acknowledge the flaws that TNA clearly do have' and feel better about yourself?

The uproar with the IWC isn't noteworthy. The vast majority of wrestling fans aren't part of the IWC. The vocal minority can cry as much as they want but it won't change anything the same way it didn't lead to anything positive in TNA back when the IWC were singing TNA's praises and saying it was better than WWE.

You're talking yourself into circles and are no longer making any sense. You said "Maybe Ortiz is there to train King Mo" now you say he can be training Joe. Training them in what? It isn't wrestling, like I said, he isn't efficent as a wrestler for that. Why would he be training an already accomplished MMA fighter like King Mo in shit he already knows, and while injured? Whats he going to train Joe in? How to do some more MMA moves in a scripted manner? Another thing Ortiz most likely knows little about and a lot less than Joe. Who is he exactly there to train? Lol, what are you saying? Why would Ortiz need to train Joe storyline wise when he's already aligned with Rampage and has him for that? And again, why would he need to train an already accomplished MMA fighter in the techniques that he's already known, while hurt, in kayfabe? Does any of that make any sense? No, and you know it doesn't as much as I do.

You sound upset because the more you post the less sense you make..Lol, type of person has to result to insults because they're on the losing end of an e-debate? Why call someone a miserable mark who only finds enjoyment in bitching on wrestling forums when the only thing you've ever witnessed me come close to "bitching" about in this section is this shitty reveal and MMA signings? No need to get your emotions involved when you talk yourself into a corner.

Did I say your opinion was supposed to change? Nope, don't think I did. But how can you say your opinion holds any more weight than mine when I'm quoting actual sources and fan reactions to reinforce said opinion and you're simply going by what YOU personally want to believe? "How do you know TNA isn't going to benefit from this"? Have the ratings improved since King Mo and Rampage were signed? Nope. Have they improved since Rampage was thrown into a main event storyline and featured weekly on TNA programming? Nope. And they won't improve because they signed another washed up former UFC fighter in Tito Ortiz. Thats how I know TNA isn't benefitting from this.

But wait, whats to say that they are benefitting from this? I'll wait....

have u guys thought maybe it was spike doing not tnas sense spike has final say on what tna does or shows on there network

TNA still could have said: "Okay, we will have a backstage segment with Otiz and Rampage starring each other down."

You're talking yourself into circles and are no longer making any sense. You said "Maybe Ortiz is there to train King Mo" now you say he can be training Joe. Training them in what? It isn't wrestling, like I said, he isn't efficent as a wrestler for that. Why would he be training an already accomplished MMA fighter like King Mo in shit he already knows, and while injured? Whats he going to train Joe in? How to do some more MMA moves in a scripted manner? Another thing Ortiz most likely knows little about and a lot less than Joe. Who is he exactly there to train? Lol, what are you saying? Why would Ortiz need to train Joe storyline wise when he's already aligned with Rampage and has him for that? And again, why would he need to train an already accomplished MMA fighter in the techniques that he's already known, while hurt, in kayfabe? Does any of that make any sense? No, and you know it doesn't as much as I do.

I'm talking about storyline ideas in TNA. Tito could cost the mafia the match against A&8s and rampage and they brawl and then they both go away.

Or, As a seperate idea there could be a story where joe turns on the mafia and joins the aces and then like they did for kurt vs joe 3, they can use these MMA guys as kayfabe trainers. Tito and joe in vignettes training on things as angle and rampage train. It worked fantastically before and the trainers weren't well known, it could be even better with Ortiz or rampage, two guys who are known much more.

Why and what would he be teaching Joe? How to counter and escape angles ankle lock. Ortiz beat shamrock a few times and they can reference him using the ankle lock in pro wrestling so he's sharing how he avoided it.

Or maybe Tito mentions he's training someone at his camp who has an issue with rampage and that turns out to be king mo who pops up in TNA in the aces and eights gear and takes rampage out.

It doesn't have to make sense right away, but I imagine Mo's reason could be that he came to TNA first and feels like rampage is trying to steal the limeline while he was injured.

People, including you, are saying "oh they're old, have had injuries etc therefore they can't wrestle so why have them there?".

I was just throwing out random ideas. It's not my fault that yet again you fail to grasp what's being said. Stop thinking of things in the immediate present. If I say "maybe he's here to feud with Daniels". Don't be silly and tell me "but Daniels is in a tag team". Of course I know this, I'm talking about future ideas.

You sound upset because the more you post the less sense you make..Lol, type of person has to result to insults because they're on the losing end of an e-debate? Why call someone a miserable mark who only finds enjoyment in bitching on wrestling forums when the only thing you've ever witnessed me come close to "bitching" about in this section is this shitty reveal and MMA signings? No need to get your emotions involved when you talk yourself into a corner.

Nope not upset at all. Annoyed that someone is constantly telling me I'm wrong, my opinion is wrong and who is incapable of comprehending facts and then changing their points.

We've gone from how they hyped it to how the wwe would do things to changing who you're in about to now all MMA guys can't do it to ageism to how someone who has had injuries can't learn... And you tell me im going round in circles? I'm just following you.

Also I didn't call YOU a miserable mark. I specifically was talking about myself. I said that I'M not one of those types of fans. I don't react to anything I fail to understand right away with cynicism and hate. Storylines in wrestling take a while to evolve and explain themselves, especially in TNA right now. I was trying to explain to you why I'm not crapping all over this like others are.

Did I say your opinion was supposed to change? Nope, don't think I did. But how can you say your opinion holds any more weight than mine when I'm quoting actual sources and fan reactions to reinforce said opinion and you're simply going by what YOU personally want to believe?

You're telling me to look at what others are saying to make me realise my opinion does t match so therefore I must be wrong. So yes you are telling me my opinion should change.

Otherwise why bother with all this effort to convince me I'm wrong?

The rest of the world can think something's bad for all I care. If I'm happy and I'm not hurting anyone by being so, then what does it matter?

Why should I think the same way as you and these others?

Your sources.

Fan reactions and WWE history?

Funny how you're claiming if I argue with facts like those, I'm wrong. Yet when I mention MMA guys training in vignettes to hype a match like they did with joe vs angle, their best butyrate on a ppv.... That's just ignored and I'm supposedly rambling.

Your failure to comprehend is not my fault.

How do you know TNA isn't going to benefit from this"? Have the ratings improved since King Mo and Rampage were signed? Nope. Have they improved since Rampage was thrown into a main event storyline and featured weekly on TNA programming? Nope. And they won't improve because they signed another washed up former UFC fighter in Tito Ortiz. Thats how I know TNA isn't benefitting from this.

But wait, whats to say that they are benefitting from this? I'll wait....

Sure they might not have had a spike in the ratings. But Things don't happen overnight. I'm not going to lay judgement on something a day or two after a reveal. TNA's ratings haven't improved since they signed angle, Aries, pushed roode and storm, pushed bully ray, went live, went on the road.... So shall we crap on all of that too? Should they fire those guys who aren't benefiting with ratings increases? Should they stop being live or on the road because of no increase in ratings?

Like I said already, if they can work these guys into storylines and use their positives to give rubs to others then I feel they can gain from these signings.

i mean i wasn't expecting it to be Tito Ortiz but i don't mean that as a good thing...overall it was dumb his entrance was whack the build up was pretty interesting but ultimately it fell flat on it's face...what is this going to do for me NOTHING ?!?! TITO LEAVE GOODBYE DISMISS YOURSELF AND TAKE RAMPAGE WITH YOU IF Y'ALL ARE GOING TO FEUD ON TNA DON'T NOBODY WANT THAT ! ! !

@Krad. The thing I've noticed is that when I factually stated that WWE has never mysteriously hyped someone only to reveal them as an over the hill, washed up non-wrestler, you attempted to counter that by bringing up Rampage, when I only mentioned him once in that initial post and as an example. That's where your confusion lies. Like I said, WWE has never used that tactic before and if someone like Rampage went to WWE, he wouldn't be promoted in mysterious vignettes as a silouette, talking about all the wrestlers he's better than. He would've been hyped, promoted and NAMED in the weeks ahead of him showing up. Like I initially said in the first post after this lackluster reveal, WWE would never do it like this, because they haven't.

I didn't twist anything, you saw my points and responded with things like "they hyped Bischoff, you never specified wrestlers only, you never specified they had a background in the business, blah blah blah" as a way to benefit your argument. On a wrestling forum in a wrestling sub-section, I don't believe those types of specifications are needed, when things are that obvious. I haven't changed any of my points at all, you just wanted unneeded specifications, but since I didn't specify wrestlers from non-wrestlers and wrestling men to those in other forms of entertainment, I guess that's what you consider changing points.

Lol, here you go again with the insults, "incapable of comprehending facts", but you haven't said any facts yet...Where'd I say that all MMA guys couldn't learn based on age? Please quote me on that. What I recall saying is simply how unlikely it is for the likes of Ortiz to become an even decent professional wrestler, did I say it was because of his age? Or did I say that it was a combination of his age, all of the injuries he's had, and the fact that himself said that he has no desire to do so, via Twitter? I'll wait for you to answer that..But first, what was Ortiz' reasoning for making that statement, did his reasoning not have to do with his age and numerous injuries? Again, I'll wait for you to answer that.

Did I ever say King Mo couldn't learn because he's old? Or did I just say that it would be extremely unlikely not just because of his age, but also because he too still wants to compete in MMA, thus there's an even larger injury risk, and the fact that he can't wrestle, train to be a wrestler and train and fight for Bellator at the same time? And I'm pretty, positively sure that I said the same thing for Rampage, but I went as far as saying that he said out his own mouth that he doesn't want to start training to be a wrestler until his Fighting career is over.

Now, for the man who says that I'm incapable of comprehending facts. Please show me, sir, where I ever said it's totally impossible for these guys to learn how to be decent wrestlers. I don't think you can. But you can quote me saying why I don't think it will happen and as I said above, much of the reasoning I used to back my view. While it certainly isn't impossible, considering Ortiz is in his late 30's, has had numerous injuries, the body to show for it, and has stated that he has no desire to do so. And Rampage and King Mo aren't far behind in terms of age, still have active MMA careers, and one even went as far to say that he won't even start training until that's down, it is certainly unlikely that any of those three men will ever be even the most average of professional wrestlers.

There's a reason why you're advised to start early in this business, how many successful wresters who literally first began training in their mid-late 30's and went on to be a major benefit for their company do you know, except for maybe Goldberg? Professional wrestling isn't the type of business where you can start so late and think you're going to make huge waves. There isn't a lot of shelf life in this business. And you know that just as much as the rest of us, which is why I can't understand why you're disregarding that in your effort to defend this reveal and these signings.

Disagreeing with your opinion and bringing up the sources as to why I do so, isn't calling you wrong. It's simply disputing your views with valid reasoning. My sources aren't just fan reactions and WWE history. As far as TNA not benefitting from this and the majority not enjoying this, my sources aren't just fan reactions, but articles and blogs from some credible wrestling websites and the very credible writers on them, which we both know are usually held on a higher plateau than the average fan, in the world of wrestling.

And hey, maybe they can repeat history to an exact tee and have Joe turn again and replace Frank Trigg with Tito Ortiz or Rampage Jackson and run training segments. And have Joe Vs. Angle 10, maybe they can do that to peak some interest that obviously isn't there now. But you also know as well as anyone that all of what you said in regards to that matter are simply bold predictions. And which we have yet to know is even being considered or done.

Now if you can't continue this conversation without insults, it's best you don't respond and continue to hope that this focus on washed up MMA UFC guys will begin to work out for TNA.

Insults? We've already gone over this. Please re read my previous post. I'm not throwing out insults like petty name calling or going off into other threads to bitch about you. I either am talking about myself or I'm calling a spade a spade.

@Krad. The thing I've noticed is that when I factually stated that WWE has never mysteriously hyped someone only to reveal them as an over the hill, washed up non-wrestler, you attempted to counter that by bringing up Rampage, when I only mentioned him once in that initial post and as an example. That's where your confusion lies. Like I said, WWE has never used that tactic before and if someone like Rampage went to WWE, he wouldn't be promoted in mysterious vignettes as a silouette, talking about all the wrestlers he's better than. He would've been hyped, promoted and NAMED in the weeks ahead of him showing up. Like I initially said in the first post after this lackluster reveal, WWE would never do it like this, because they haven't.

I was replying to your comment which was;

"WWE would've no way had hyped Rampage as a huge major signing. They've had bigger stars who they merely announced as guest hosts, then ushered them into storylines. There's nothing that implies WWE would've done any different with Rampage."

You didn't say anything about "mysteriously hyped someone only to reveal them as an over the hill, washed up non-wrestler".

The line about

"They've had bigger stars who they merely announced as guest hosts, then ushered them into storylines"

Is why I thought you didn't mean only wrestlers.. you meant anyone. The guest hosts were primarily non wrestlers... not even athletes for the most part. At this point Ortiz isn't there as a wrestler so he being teased as a guest of sorts... not teased as someone who is there to wrestle. He said he would be there, and that's it. Now he's sown up he can be ushered into a storyline the same as you said. No problems.

I don't recall an instance where they hyped a mystery talent so much and it wasnt a wrestler who was revealed. I don't think you can either.

And then you changed your point later to extend to;

NEVER has WWE mysteriously hyped and taunted a major acquistion, only for it to be revealed as a non-wrestler without any kind of noteworthy history in the wrestling business

So that's why I said you're changing things and adding extra bits on. First it was they'd never tease someone like Rampage in the same way, then it became they've never teased someone and it not be a wrestler, then theyve never teased someone and it not be someone who has noteworthy history etc...

That's why I was listing guys like Bischoff.. but not to counter anything but just thinking out loud as the point you were making evolved. Bischoff was a non wrestler, but then it became non wrestler with no noteworthy history. You see?

They did hype the Gobbeldy Gooker for a LONG time and then it turn out to be a load of crap but that point seems to have gone unnoticed.

Quite why you brought what the WWE would and wouldn't do into the conversation at all is another point entirely. If TNA choose to do something a certain way... how the WWE would do it differently has what relevance?

Lol, here you go again with the insults, "incapable of comprehending facts", but you haven't said any facts yet...

Well the gobbeldy gooker was a fact.

My points about how tna could use the mma guys to benefit them is based on how tna hyped joe vs angle, as an mma style match with them training with mma fighters... which led to their best buyrate on a ppv. That's a fact which I'm basing my point on... that they can use these mma guys to benefit tna. It's been done before.

As for being "incapable of comprehending facts".

I'd say that's a fair estimate seeing as you couldn't grasp I was listing my ideas for future storylines and predictions for what these guys could do, instead thinking that somehow... in some way... I was meaning that's what they're going to do this week. That Ortiz is going to train Joe right away.

You have also confused Tito Ortiz's hype and début with Rampage's,

Your argument here was with Rampage being hyped this way or that way. What you listed was how they teased Ortiz.

With Rampage, Dixie said they'd signed a big free agent on her twitter account.

Fans speculated ... and then TNA and Spike released a press release about Rampage joining them. At the same time fans speculated that it must have been someone else and chose to ignore the news. They span it as "no that news must be unrelated... I think the big free agent is actually...". Then Rampage showed up on tv and the cry baby fans threw a tantrum because it wasn't who they wanted.

Where'd I say that all MMA guys couldn't learn based on age? Please quote me on that.

What I recall saying is simply how unlikely it is for the likes of Ortiz to become an even decent professional wrestler, did I say it was because of his age? Or did I say that it was a combination of his age, all of the injuries he's had, and the fact that himself said that he has no desire to do so, via Twitter? I'll wait for you to answer that..But first, what was Ortiz' reasoning for making that statement, did his reasoning not have to do with his age and numerous injuries? Again, I'll wait for you to answer that.

So you say that you didn't claim his age was an issue.... but now you're claiming his age is an issue... just as long as we remember it's along with other injury and other points?

If you think for a second that guys like King Mo, Rampage Jackson, And Tito Ortiz, who are all in their 30's ...[snip] ...taken a bump, or sold a punch can just pick up wrestling and benefit TNA in that aspect as well....You my friend, are delusional.

Congratulations, you never said they couldn't do it because of their Age alone, but clearly you listed it as an issue. But it's an issue others have overcome, just like the other points. The injuries and that, and in the cases of Mo and Rampage, they have wrestling backgrounds so it's not really like they're learning things from scratch with no concept of wrestling like a 20yr old wannabe would.

I have no idea about Tito's twitter stuff. I don't use the thing. But I never said he should be there to wrestle so if he doesn't want to do that... that's fine. Like I already said, he can play a special enforcer or ref like he already has done (previous experience that you claimed he had none of, another fact that you chose to gloss over) or the idea of him costing the mafia their match and brawling with rampage and then they're both gone.... another idea that should provide some benefit to tna. The footage gets used on sports news sites and in the build for their mma bout.

This was my idea of how it can benefit them, and that should. But again... it just gets ignored.

Now, for the man who says that I'm incapable of comprehending facts. Please show me, sir, where I ever said it's totally impossible for these guys to learn how to be decent wrestlers. I don't think you can. But you can quote me saying why I don't think it will happen and as I said above, much of the reasoning I used to back my view. While it certainly isn't impossible, considering Ortiz is in his late 30's, has had numerous injuries, the body to show for it, and has stated that he has no desire to do so. And Rampage and King Mo aren't far behind in terms of age, still have active MMA careers, and one even went as far to say that he won't even start training until that's down, it is certainly unlikely that any of those three men will ever be even the most average of professional wrestlers.

There's a reason why you're advised to start early in this business, how many successful wresters who literally first began training in their mid-late 30's and went on to be a major benefit for their company do you know, except for maybe Goldberg? Professional wrestling isn't the type of business where you can start so late and think you're going to make huge waves. There isn't a lot of shelf life in this business. And you know that just as much as the rest of us, which is why I can't understand why you're disregarding that in your effort to defend this reveal and these signings.

I wouldn't even try to find the impossible part, because not only did you not say that specific line, I also never claimed you did. Could you show me where It was that I apparently used the 'totally impossible'? line?

You've heavily implied that they're too old, to beat up etc to do it. But then, you keep talking about wrestlers and them wrestling. I don't recall ever saying that I want to see them learn so they can become superstars of wrestling and maintain a long career in TNA etc and that that's the goal I think TNA has for them.

I've said that King Mo was training and learning when he had that block of time to do so. Then he was injured and by the time he got back it was time to train for MMA. If the injury hadn't happened he was scheduled to wrestle in tna according to Dixie.

I was only saying this because people had claimed that these mma guys had turned up with no intention of learning how to wrestle. Mo had already started. He might of had one match, gone away for a year, come back done something... gone away for a year. I don't see him as someone they're pushing as a new main star. Does anyone?

Rampage says he wants to do it but after his mma career is over. I have no idea when that could be, it could be he learns wrestling in bits over the next year then hangs up his mma gloves and goes full time. It could be never! But he's a worldwide known face... having him on TNA tv can't be a bad thing. He needs to learn how to throw punches better... but I'm not disgusted by him being in the group yet. It shouldn't take him too long to pick things up as he has a wrestling background and has acted so should be aware of how to work a camera.

Does that mean I want to see him as a new singles guy in tna and wrestle week in week out for years? No of course not. But I do think that he could pick things up and at least deliver an acceptable match probably in the same style kurt vs joe had.

Ortiz I don't recall ever saying that I want to see him wrestle. Special ref, enforcer, someone they can use sparingly to get others over like as a trainer in vignettes. Or he can just brawl with rampage and then go away which is my main prediction I keep repeating.

The other ieas of him kayfabe training someone or whatever... they're just nonsense based on what they could do with him if he wanted to be there.

If he's saying he has no interest or whatever then fine... whatever. He can do his piece now and then go.

Disagreeing with your opinion and bringing up the sources as to why I do so, isn't calling you wrong. It's simply disputing your views with valid reasoning. My sources aren't just fan reactions and WWE history. As far as TNA not benefitting from this and the majority not enjoying this, my sources aren't just fan reactions, but articles and blogs from some credible wrestling websites and the very credible writers on them, which we both know are usually held on a higher plateau than the average fan, in the world of wrestling.

And hey, maybe they can repeat history to an exact tee and have Joe turn again and replace Frank Trigg with Tito Ortiz or Rampage Jackson and run training segments. And have Joe Vs. Angle 10, maybe they can do that to peak some interest that obviously isn't there now. But you also know as well as anyone that all of what you said in regards to that matter are simply bold predictions. And which we have yet to know is even being considered or done.

Now if you can't continue this conversation without insults, it's best you don't respond and continue to hope that this focus on washed up MMA UFC guys will begin to work out for TNA.

The majority [of vocal IWC] fans not enjoying this would be the correct way of looking at it. But those same fans crap on everything. The average wrestling fan probably doesn't care either way, as always the IWC are the minority.

The wrestling websites, I would NEVER think of any of those as credible or see them as being held on a higher plateau than the average fan. They again crap on most things. If they're not listing reasons why something was rubbish, they're claiming how the wwe are on yet another youth movement, how tna are going to die, posting random rumours and nonesense for website hits. They hate Hogan being in TNA and claim he's ruining the shows, but when I've attended the live events Hogan gets some of the biggest pops still. They'll list reasons why Sting being in TNA is a horrible idea but then drool over him stumbling around in the ring against The Undertaker. The there's the constant 'insider within tna' who claims morale is at an all time low, no one likes being there etc etc..

They're horrible horrible things.

I'd rather read an average fans opinion on something, someone who doesn't have an agenda, who just watches tv and then posts what he or she thinks. Someone I welcome debate with, not trying to pursuance them into thinking the same as me or to no longer respond anymore. Who doesn't need to cause uproar to get hits on their site. Some pretentious writer on a website claiming to have insider knowledge that almost always ends up being a false rumour. Long gone are the days of these websites actually having something credible to write about and wrestlers in 3 different companies feeding real rumours and real plans to them.

But you also know as well as anyone that all of what you said in regards to that matter are simply bold predictions. And which we have yet to know is even being considered or done.

Exactly what I've been saying all along, I'm just predicting what good could come from it. I'm not predicting all the horrible screw ups that could come because again... I'm not some miserable mark who gets enjoyment from that. I get enjoyment from the positives that could come and getting myself interested and excited in those.

Which is why I don't see how my opinion that they could do some good, is wrong and that I need to look at what others are saying and think, "am I in the minority here? should i change my opinion so I'm not any more?".

We don't know what TNA's plans are so how can any of us claim its not going to benefit them at all?

I've used real examples of how MMA can benefit TNA just as it has in the past and keeping my predictions and speculative ideas grounded in that reality.

The counter? WWE would do things different, and other fans, blogs and websites disagree their are any benefits here.

Yet neither know TNA's plans, somehow the latter holds more substance?

That's what I'm disputing. It feels like you're saying I can't predict positives, but you can predict negatives.

Archived