#August1Warning mystery

JDavis

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-TNA Impact Wrestling recently promised to reveal a “clue” as to who the “#August1Warning” mystery-man was upon reaching 250,000 views on the initial video released on their official YouTube channel. As of 12:00pm E.T. on Thursday, the first “#August1Warning” video on TNA’s YouTube channel has reached 219,083 views. Whether or not TNA planned on releasing a new video everyday leading up to Impact Wrestling tonight on Spike TV when they first launched the online angle is unknown. One would assume the company changed plans as the online angle picked up momentum, as it would be unrealistic to expect to reach 250,000 views on a video with three additional follow-up videos being released, devaluing the significance of the original.

If it is another MMA fighter I will smash my head into a wall

I'll be joining you.

I mean we've got King Mo... Who appeared on IMPACT once and decked Bobby Roode, then was the special enforcer for Roode vs Storm at BfG. That was it.... Plus, he's in this years' TNA Program Guide that you get so they can sign autographs... Why is he in there? Who knows...

Rampage Jackson, who teased a little feud with Angle and then joined the NMEM... sans suit.

We don't need another MMA guy to fill the roster when they just got rid of talent that could be used better than how the above are mentioned.

Going by the voice, I could see it being Low-Ki. Granted, the audio is mangled, but Ki's got one of those voices you hear and immediately recognize. Head shape also seems to match. I don't see it being Muta. Tito Ortiz, while possible, would be an incredible letdown considering he wouldn't wrestle.

Dixie has said that she's trying to bring back recognizable stars from TNA's past, so Low Ki would be a nice surprise.

This^

Going by the voice, I could see it being Low-Ki. Granted, the audio is mangled, but Ki's got one of those voices you hear and immediately recognize. Head shape also seems to match. I don't see it being Muta. Tito Ortiz, while possible, would be an incredible letdown considering he wouldn't wrestle.

And this^

Thats why my first guess was Low Ki...I still think its him..I think? Lol

My phone wont let me watch the video, Impact site only has the 4 still-is that a new one?

Ahem....

GIIIILBEEERG GIIIILBEEERG GIIIILBEEERG

Okay, now that THAT's out of my system, I can say that I will be incredibly happy if it is Low Ki. Always been a fan of his.

I feel like it'll end up just being Jeff Jarrett for some reason. I'd hope not because that would be a huge waste of a build-up.

In the 4th video, the mystery man says that Goldberg has not faced him. Jarrett faced Goldberg in WCW a few times.

Most reports are leaning towards Tito Oritz now, guess we'll find out in 1/2 hour.

Archived