WWE Show Discussion

HellHammer

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the threads having to be closed once a month now, do you not think it'd be better to maybe have separate Topics for Raw, Smackdown and Superstars?, We have one for NXT.

Can't wait for the Divas match on SD

I must say I'm looking forward to it as well, I just wish WWE would push one or the other. a decent Kaitlyn vs. Beth Phoenix or Natalya feud could make for a good rivalry because of their similar builds and styles in the ring. Those 3 need to be the ones competing for and holding the Divas title right now, not Eve and Layla.

Can't wait for the Divas match on SD

I must say I'm looking forward to it as well, I just wish WWE would push one or the other. a decent Kaitlyn vs. Beth Phoenix or Natalya feud could make for a good rivalry because of their similar builds and styles in the ring. Those 3 need to be the ones competing for and holding the Divas title right now, not Eve and Layla.

Agreed. I think Kaitlyn has potential but she's a little too green right now. But a feud with Beth or Nattie would do wonders for her in ring skills and do a lot of good for her career.

Now with Cody, back in the tag team picture. I don't see him getting to hold the world heavyweight championship soon. :/ I was hoping he'd win the royal rumble.

Same. I dont really like Rhodes and Sandow together, but im willing to give them a try. I live both of the as singles competitors so I could like them as a team. I just rather PTP, Uso's and of course International AirStrike in the title picture.

Now with Cody, back in the tag team picture. I don't see him getting to hold the world heavyweight championship soon. :/ I was hoping he'd win the royal rumble.

Same. I dont really like Rhodes and Sandow together, but im willing to give them a try. I live both of the as singles competitors so I could like them as a team. I just rather PTP, Uso's and of course International AirStrike in the title picture.

I love them as single competitors. I just feel like they should be focused on single titles for them. I mean I think it's cool there a team and all but I'd like Cody to go after the world heavyweight champion and Damien to go after the US or IC title

I disagree. It might slow him down for the time being, but lets be honest... he wasn't going to be competing against Sheamus any time soon. At least this has given him something to do, and actually allowing him to pick up momentum.

I'm hoping that when this tag team breaks up, that they both receive momentum. For some reason though, I can see Sandow gaining all the momentum from the break up, at the expense of Rhodes. I hope I'm wrong though.

I disagree. It might slow him down for the time being, but lets be honest... he wasn't going to be competing against Sheamus any time soon. At least this has given him something to do, and actually allowing him to pick up momentum.

I'm hoping that when this tag team breaks up, that they both receive momentum. For some reason though, I can see Sandow gaining all the momentum from the break up, at the expense of Rhodes. I hope I'm wrong though.

I too hope that doesn't happen they should just argue that together is ruining their chances to greatness, if the win and lose the titles or fail to win the titles. Kinda like when Rhodes and McIntyre broke up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK6hGvZweCk

I have a question, why do people express that the Wasteland is not believable as a finisher, yet Mark Henry's "World Strongest Slam" is?

Is it just the fact that it's Mark Henry doing it?

Well yeah.....

If Daniel Bryan used the KO punch would you believe it more then the Big Show ?

An the world strongest slam is a 500 man putting all his force down on someone whilst slamming them and has developed over years as one of te most dangerous finishers.

The wasteland just lacks alot tbh.

Wasteland was a much better finisher for Wade Barrett than his current move. The Souvenir is so boring and I refuse to take the name of the move seriously as a finisher. Overall I can't say I am as big a fan of Barrett now compared to his days on NXT and in Nexus.

What he said.

I have a question, why do people express that the Wasteland is not believable as a finisher, yet Mark Henry's "World Strongest Slam" is?

Is it just the fact that it's Mark Henry doing it?

Uh yeah. You have to understand thats 500 pounds of weight being dropped on top of you. Not that hard to consider the damage that can be done there.

I don't agree with The Wasteland not being a believable finisher though. Most likely people who say that have no experience taking bumps. So they don't realize that a regular body slam completely knocks the wind out of you. So they don't understand that if a body slam can do that, being thrown into the ground off the shoulders of a 6'6 man can be a bit traumatizing.

Archived