WWE Show Discussion

HellHammer

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last time we'll see Ryder as face

?

He teased a character change on his YouTube show.

A heel Ryder sounds pretty interesting, but I doubt the WWE will do anything with him after he turns.

Eh, his heel run on ECW was pretty decent though I would rather he still be face and not jobbed out

Heel Ryder would be awesome if it meant he tagged with Hawkins again and used the Downstait Version of his theme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qJx8JwuQK0

I would rather he be that loudmouth, douchebag heel we saw in ECW. He could have gone further with it better if he won his ECW title match against Christan (a good match by itself).

He could still be the loudmouth, douchebag heel if he tagged with Hawkins. The Downstait theme would also fit his character perfectly.

Ziggler: I can speak for myself, Vickie.

If only the WWE would learn from that.

Ziggler was getting reaction when he said his major lines, take it for what it was worth

Sheamus attacked Miz for no reason at all.

And WWE wonders why people get cheered when they face Sheamus. The Man with Too Many Limes is booked as a douche. Brogue Kicking people for no reason, stealing cars, those are heel moves. Just book him a bit more friendly & let the heels be the douches & then Sheamus will get cheered.

Ziggler: I can speak for myself, Vickie.

If only the WWE would learn from that.

Ziggler was getting reaction when he said his major lines, take it for what it was worth

Sheamus attacked Miz for no reason at all.

Don't trust the SD crowd.

This. WWE edits SmackDown!. They add in cheers & boos, making it unreliable.

Damien Sandow coming up to Cody Rhodes's theme X.X Cody Rhodes doesn't get a reaction on his own anymore. Should have came out to Sandow's tune x.x

This. WWE edits SmackDown!. They add in cheers & boos, making it unreliable.
WWE only puts canned heat or pop into the broadcasts, not the sound system, so we can trust what happens on during the live events on Tuesday. Plus they don't even bother putting in heat for Ceasro so idk.

I knew the Usos would lose, WWE can't knock the heat off Rhodes and Sandow. Maybe later on in the tournament, but not round 1.

Ryder was pretty well beat, and if he's hinting a gimmick change I definitely can't see Santino and Ryder winning their match, either. I'm thinking it may come down to Rhodes and Sandow vs. Rey and Sin Cara.

Archived