WWE Show Discussion

HellHammer

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last time we'll see Ryder as face

?

He teased a character change on his YouTube show.

A heel Ryder sounds pretty interesting, but I doubt the WWE will do anything with him after he turns.

Eh, his heel run on ECW was pretty decent though I would rather he still be face and not jobbed out

I thought the heels weren't supposed to be wearing pink

?

A heel Ryder sounds pretty interesting, but I doubt the WWE will do anything with him after he turns.

Eh, his heel run on ECW was pretty decent though I would rather he still be face and not jobbed out

If it keeps him on T.V. then I'm okay with it.

?

Heel Ryder would be awesome if it meant he tagged with Hawkins again and used the Downstait Version of his theme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qJx8JwuQK0

?

Heel Ryder would be awesome if it meant he tagged with Hawkins again and used the Downstait Version of his theme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qJx8JwuQK0

I would rather he be that loudmouth, douchebag heel we saw in ECW. He could have gone further with it better if he won his ECW title match against Christan (a good match by itself).

Didn't Randy Orton say at one point he would RKO his own grandmother for a titleshot, then RKO Sheamus' grandmother to see the look in his face?

Archived