Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Misatouki

The Official Anime and Manga Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, AlterNation said:

Not gonna lie, the most recent episode of My Hero Academia might be my favourite of the whole series. I had a massive smile throughout the whole thing because it was so wholesome. The next 2 episodes are gonna be nuts though, so I can't wait for that.

On a separate note, today I've started watching One Piece. May as well since the world's gone mad. One episode down, over 900 to go... oof.

You should look up One Pace. They cut out all the fillers you don't need to watch, cuts it down to half I believe. I need to get around continuing my One Piece journey too. Kinda took a break after seeing the newest movie in theaters. Love this show, have fun.

And I loved this week's My Hero too.

Seeing Eri smile made my heart explode. 😭😭😭 And I just beat the new My Hero game today...glad I beat it afterwards cause it spoils that scene for some reason even though they don't cover that arc lol

Edited by Fight Me.

2 hours ago, AlterNation said:

Not gonna lie, the most recent episode of My Hero Academia might be my favourite of the whole series. I had a massive smile throughout the whole thing because it was so wholesome. The next 2 episodes are gonna be nuts though, so I can't wait for that.

On a separate note, today I've started watching One Piece. May as well since the world's gone mad. One episode down, over 900 to go... oof.

On the plus side One Piece will outlast the virus.