The Official Anime and Manga Discussion Thread

Misatouki

How is Kill La Kill even remotely horror?

Also, RWBY vol.6 has been really damn good so far. The entire season has basically been them taking everything they *censored* up with vol.5 and fixing it.

I was asking myself the same question but didnt want to come off as the anime noob that I am.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stage plays are actually really common for animes in Japan, they seem to do pretty well too. so yeah they don't really count as live action at all.

speaking of new animes tho, we have a new pic for the 2019 Digimon movie, set five years after tri where the cast are 22 now.

0eHWkLG.jpg

Guest Fight Me.

Yeah, Deku is a completely different kid now. And season one is more about character development but please stay with it cause BOI!!!! I still have not recovered.

Guest Fight Me.

Can't believe we get no new MHA for almost a year. I searched up when the movie is scheduled to be released on bluray and Crunchyroll's site says it won't be out til late March. ???

Guest Fight Me.

Yeah, the first OVA is before season 2 and the second before season 3. They're nothing special, but they're a fun, little watch. Might as well watch as much as you can, got a long ways before next October lol

I just started watching it. As in from the absolute start. Two episodes done. Please tell me Deku's personality changes for the better.

Or that the show will get really good, because I don't see myself carrying on without a great payoff.

Update: this show is so *censored*ing good, so *censored*ing good, with so many good characters, oh my *censored*ing God.

I'm now at episode 13 of season 3. I watch episodes where sometimes, so many stuff happens that things that happened in the beginning of the episode, feels like it happened hours ago.

All caught up. And I have a non-thought out theory on who:

the traitor is that's been passing along information to the League of Villains.

Ochaco Uraraka.

In it for the money, from a low-income family, somehow still had a place of her own where she lived all by herself as a high school freshman until the UA-students all moved into the dorms, no inner monologues on how she wants to be a hero. Just on how she wants to help her parents and how inspiring Deku is and how she has a thing for her.

Not saying she's evil. I do think her compassion for her classmates are real and that the personality we've seen from her is genuine. I'm saying she might've been caught in a web and is being taken advantage of/blackmailed because of the weak financial position we know her family is in and maybe it's a lot worse than we know.

It also could be Mineta because Twice is giving him copies of Mt. Lady and Midnight to play with.

Guest Fight Me.

Damn, not a bad theory at all and it makes sense. I'd love it, even though it'll break my heart. :lol:

Also, Seven Deadly Sins movie is out on Netflix. Bout to give it a watch.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived