The Official Anime and Manga Discussion Thread

Misatouki

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ROTFLMMFAO *covers face with both hands, legs kicking wildly in the air* YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHAT THE *Censored* IS EVANGELION!? XD So much of this sheeit seems so familiar but i don't have the slightest clue what the hell I'm WATCHING. I have scattered memories of the series, yet nothing was more vivid than the last scene. I have absolutely no memory of End of Evangelion, yet I specifically remember the last scene of that as well

Soooooooooo looooooooooost

I wonder when the hell 4.0 is gonna come out.

My mid-year anime list (stuff I've watched this year)

Best

1. Dororo

2. Violet Evergarden

3. Goblin Slayer

4. Black Lagoon

5. Soul Eater (I hate black star and the ending was cheeks, but otherwise, I liked it a lot)

6. Rising of the Shield Hero

Worst:

- Reincarnated as a Slime (pretty and competent enough, but it's a boring ass Gary Stu fic)

- Highschool DxD Hero (]Highschool DxD as a whole is painfully mediocre, then Hero has that plus a lame ass art style)

- Kaguya- Sama (I hate Chika)

- RWBY vol. 6 (started great, then the stupid mech fight and Adam BS ruined it)

- Yugioh VRAINS (painfully boring)

- Tokyo MewMew (Zakuro was the only thing I really liked)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

One Punch Man season 2 just ended. Started slow, but those last couple episodes were just *censored*ing crazy. This season just felt like it was setting up for bigger things next season...just hope it doesn't take another 4 years to come out. :(

RWBY vol.7 got announced today and it's coming in November. I'm still gonna watch it because I don't hate the series enough to outright drop it, and I'm still kinda curious to see where they take it. That being said, I really don't enjoy it that much anymore. It's just not fun to watch. Vol. 1 and 2 had garbage writing, but they were at least fun to watch.

RWBY vol.7 got announced today and it's coming in November. I'm still gonna watch it because I don't hate the series enough to outright drop it, and I'm still kinda curious to see where they take it. That being said, I really don't enjoy it that much anymore. It's just not fun to watch. Vol. 1 and 2 had garbage writing, but they were at least fun to watch.

That's not anime

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived