WWE Show Discussion

Ernez

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we have a hair vs hair match with Cesaro vs AJ, so AJ can get a haircut..

But Cesaro's...

Joe like HAS to win

Becky like HAS to win

Yes, they both HAVE to win - especially Becks. She needs it. It's about time.
*Censored* YES to all of this

Also THE BAR IS BAAAAACK

I really love the fact that Lynch is finally in the title picture again, but I can't help but to feel like it's only because there isn't a lot of strong babyfaces in the division right now aside from Charlotte and Asuka - and Charlotte is currently out of action. There's also Naomi, but I wouldn't say she is as strong as babyface as they are even though she easily could be.

Then again, Lynch tapped out Charlotte a while back and has pretty much been on a roll ever since...so maybe this was the plan regardless.

Speaking of Naomi :hqhq:

Sanity could cost Usos the tag match with The Bar next week (because Sanity) and the Sanity vs Usos feud is how they could introduce Nikki by *censored*ing Naomi up too

Would prefer Charlotte.

I dont think Charlotte would fit in Sanity.

Speaking of Naomi :hqhq:

Sanity could cost Usos the tag match with The Bar next week (because Sanity) and the Sanity vs Usos feud is how they could introduce Nikki by *censored*ing Naomi up too

This makes me kinda wish the Usos were the heels, as Nikki Cross debuting to even out a Naomi who was screwing Sanity over would have been a nice call back to when Ruby Riot debuted in NXT to cancel out Nikki during the Sanity Vs Strong/Jose/Dillinger feud.

Archived