Official GIFs, Pics & Vids Thread V

Jmerc

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. I hope next time Ronda wears a knee pad and a right size attire so she will not fix her attire every minute.

I will be so disappointed if, during their Mania review, the OSW guys don't count how many times she adjusted her gear like they did with Bubba in TNA.

I agree. I hope next time Ronda wears a knee pad and a right size attire so she will not fix her attire every minute.

I will be so disappointed if, during their Mania review, the OSW guys don't count how many times she adjusted her gear like they did with Bubba in TNA.

I never listen to those but that's a LOL to me.

BTW the problem with Ronda's attire is that I think she is not wearing a Sports Bra underneath it. And also she should wear a regular wrestling shorts like sasha, mandy, nikki, etc. for it not to slide up every time she moves. Still a nice simple gear for her.

I feel like Trips wasn't even trying to help Steph there, he was probably just trying to stop her from tapping...in true Trips fashion. That's what I like to think, anyway. :lol:

His yellow contact lenses and his firey hair give it away

SD

52cxD3W.jpg

It was so special for me when @itsBayleyWWE left her @WWENXT locker to me. Now its special to me again to be able to pass our locker on to @CandiceLeRae who will put her boots on each morning in the same spot.I can’t wait to see all the big things Candice does with her career??

woKlGxR.jpg

PwxWyrK.jpg

Archived