Official NXT Takeover: Brooklyn III Discussion Thread

Jmerc

So since my birthday and my friend's birthday are pretty close to each other, my other friend just bought us all tickets for this. Super excited for this! :D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

As much as I like both, a possible McIntyre vs. Black feud doesn't interest me. A match, most definitely, but not a feud...at least not now. I get that Black is supposed to be mysterious and brooding, but I don't think he's cut a promo or anything that has allowed us to dig a bit in to his character since debuting. Surprised they haven't tried doing that yet. For that to happen, I don't think Drew would be the right guy to do that against right away.

Yeah, not a fan of her predictable redemption booking.

Would make more sense to have whoever wins the MYC beat Asuka.

I'd rather have the winner of the MYC be the NXT Women's Champion, because I want Asuka up on the main roster by then.

I'm a huge fan of Ember personally, despite her character being a little lacking. I feel they've told the story well albeit subtly. Nothing a kick-ass hype video before the match cannot address. The story has always been about Ember being "the one" to dethrone the Empress. I would feel cheated if we don't see it now and Asuka heads up to the main roster undefeated. I feel like they were holding back in Orlando, and want to see them go for 20+ minutes.

Archived