Injustice 2

Jeb ★

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I will be in vacations when it will be released but I already have preordered and my PS4 is on autoinstall so when it will be released, it will download and install the game so when I'm back I can immediately start playing the story! :D

Bet there will be a Suicide Squad skin. And HOW is he alive, when I first saw his chest I thought it was like a scar after Superman, well ya know, but it's HA in blood. Most of his moves seem the same as the first one

Bet there will be a Suicide Squad skin. And HOW is he alive, when I first saw his chest I thought it was like a scar after Superman, well ya know, but it's HA in blood. Most of his moves seem the same as the first one

It really does seem that way but his bang gun has zoning to it now. Am I the only one whos happy about the joker being in? Also his design doesn't fit hamill voice.

only problem i have with the injustice series is it's still just a fighting game. so yeah the stories may be good but once i've finished that i get bored cause i hardly ever bother with online. Not saying it needs to be axed or anything but i wish that they'd develope an actual Justice League Action Adventure game. even something that kinda followed the JL/JLU animated series. and hell while you're at it throw some Young Justice in there too

Archived