Official Sneakers Discussion Thread

classiq.

So I've noticed there is nowhere to post about sneakers. Maybe there is and I just haven't seen it (if so please direct me to it). Maybe there isn't enough people on this community who are sneakerheads. This topic is something that I've been thinking about starting for a while now but first I'm going to gather interest from the members in this community (and to also make sure I'm not just posting to myself :P).

I wanted to keep things real simple so please vote if you'd like this to be a regular thing we do here at CAWs, or be honest with me and say that a thread like this isn't going to work (I'm really okay with that :cool:).

If this thread is a go then I'd be happy to update and/or moderate it myself regularly with release dates, updates on new releases and so on. Also if any Mods have any suggestions or see possible issues with regards to any of the board rules -- for example selling shoes in this topic (which I want to stay away from as much as possible) or posting links to buy shoes (like eBay, Champs Sports, Footlocker, Eastbay, etc.) please post here or PM me.

Thanks in advance for your input!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Currently rocking blue and white converse and these

Qh74YhA.jpg

Got few pair of vans too but I only wear those when I need something to wear quick or doing shit that'll get my other shoes dirty.

Thinking about copping these next

http://www.primitiveshoes.com/shoes/mens-shoes/nike-sb/dunk-low-premium-pid-100741

Or some more Chucks

h4ZTKWm.jpg

My purchase this weekend.

Had no idea you wore Jordan's. Unless you're just a new release kinda guy?

Anyways, I bought a pair of LeBron's the other weekend. I'll post a picture when I can. Maybe I will of my closet too.

h4ZTKWm.jpg

My purchase this weekend.

Had no idea you wore Jordan's. Unless you're just a new release kinda guy?

No I've had to go online and research quite a few pairs of shoes after they released. Normally if I know they're coming out I try to cop a pair, but sometimes I don't know how much I want them until after they're all sold out.

I have a feeling that may happen this weekend with the Hyper Grape Kobe 11s.

xEehg8P.jpg12rfcG4.jpg

I don't plan on getting them but I hope I don't regret it. They'd go nice with my Bayley shirt. :D

Jordans are some nice looking shoes, but really overpriced tbh.

That's why you gotta become an eBay shopper. I have a pair of Flu Game 12's, 1997 Playoff 12's, 2012 Raptor 7's and CDP Bunny 8's. Most I paid was 150 for the Flu Games. Yes, they're all used, but it's worth it IMO.

That's why you gotta become an eBay shopper. I have a pair of Flu Game 12's, 1997 Playoff 12's, 2012 Raptor 7's and CDP Bunny 8's. Most I paid was 150 for the Flu Games. Yes, they're all used, but it's worth it IMO.
I wear a size 15 tho. Lol

I wear a size 15 tho. Lol

I feel you. I'm size 13.

You might need to go to niketalk and get a check on those. Ain't no way a reseller is not doubling his price. Especially on those Flu Games. Even if worn, they're going to be at least around the OG price.

Archived