5 forgotten names expected to make their appearance in wwe2k16

romanticking

The world of sports and entertainment is a tough business.

Not only do you get beaten up every single night you go out there to wrestle, but if you don’t make it to the top, you might end up as a ‘forgotten’ name after a few years.

However, some superstars, even after reaching the pinnacle of their career, might be forgotten by the fans years after they go away.

The business has such short span of attention that once you are out of sight you are also out of mind.

Though the WWE universe shows utmost love and respect to the superstars, and every superstar’s legacy is respected by the fans, there are some names which never become household names.

The WWE 2k16 is all set to bring back some of these superstars which have been forgotten by many fans over time.

Here is a list of these names which are expected to make a return in the WWE 2k16:

1- Brutus ‘the barber’ Beefcake: Known for his menacing smile and his ferocious matches in the ring, Brutus ‘the barber’ Beefcake was one of the most loved gimmicks in his time. After his matches he would often end up chopping a lock of his opponent’s hair, and would then throw it around. The barber has recently been missing from the WWE shows off late, and has made a few appearances at the Royal Rumble events. Brutus also had a segment of his own, ‘the barber shop’. He is likely to be featured in the WWE 2k16 game.

2-King Kong Bundy: A man too athletic for his size, King Kong Bundy has been a part of the WWE universe from the time it wasn’t even called the WWF. His appearances in the first few wrestlemanias and his fued with Hulk Hogan has been remembered over history!

3-Giant Gonzalez: His brief run with the WWE was immortalized after the nearly 8 foot tall giant battled with the Undertaker, having him pass out at Wrestlemania 9. The giant would be featured in the WWE 2k16 as a playable character.

4-Jim ‘the anvil’ Neidhart: A character which was quite popular when he was around and a part of the Hart foundation, tagging with the legendary Bret ‘the Hitman’ Hart, the anvil is going to return to the WWE universe with his appearance in the WWE 2k16. Natalya has already confirmed that her father will be in the game!

5-Kamala: The unstoppable force called Kamala, who performed voodoo magic in the ring! Who can ever forget this giant, monster of a man performing voodoo on the ultimate warrior! Kamala is going to be featured on the WWE 2k16.
I don't know how reliable this site is. Hope its reliable as we are getting some new legends in the game.
Does anyone know about the reliability of this site?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The world of sports and entertainment is a tough business.

Not only do you get beaten up every single night you go out there to wrestle, but if you don’t make it to the top, you might end up as a ‘forgotten’ name after a few years.

However, some superstars, even after reaching the pinnacle of their career, might be forgotten by the fans years after they go away.

The business has such short span of attention that once you are out of sight you are also out of mind.

Though the WWE universe shows utmost love and respect to the superstars, and every superstar’s legacy is respected by the fans, there are some names which never become household names.

The WWE 2k16 is all set to bring back some of these superstars which have been forgotten by many fans over time.

Here is a list of these names which are expected to make a return in the WWE 2k16:

1- Brutus ‘the barber’ Beefcake: Known for his menacing smile and his ferocious matches in the ring, Brutus ‘the barber’ Beefcake was one of the most loved gimmicks in his time. After his matches he would often end up chopping a lock of his opponent’s hair, and would then throw it around. The barber has recently been missing from the WWE shows off late, and has made a few appearances at the Royal Rumble events. Brutus also had a segment of his own, ‘the barber shop’. He is likely to be featured in the WWE 2k16 game.

2-King Kong Bundy: A man too athletic for his size, King Kong Bundy has been a part of the WWE universe from the time it wasn’t even called the WWF. His appearances in the first few wrestlemanias and his fued with Hulk Hogan has been remembered over history!

3-Giant Gonzalez: His brief run with the WWE was immortalized after the nearly 8 foot tall giant battled with the Undertaker, having him pass out at Wrestlemania 9. The giant would be featured in the WWE 2k16 as a playable character.

4-Jim ‘the anvil’ Neidhart: A character which was quite popular when he was around and a part of the Hart foundation, tagging with the legendary Bret ‘the Hitman’ Hart, the anvil is going to return to the WWE universe with his appearance in the WWE 2k16. Natalya has already confirmed that her father will be in the game!

5-Kamala: The unstoppable force called Kamala, who performed voodoo magic in the ring! Who can ever forget this giant, monster of a man performing voodoo on the ultimate warrior! Kamala is going to be featured on the WWE 2k16.

I don't know how reliable this site is. Hope its reliable as we are getting some new legends in the game.
Does anyone know about the reliability of this site?

i am with you but bundy was in 2k14 and i hope we would get instead papa chango =)

wait the subscribe of kamala isnt this chango xD ???

Ummmmm.......Papa Shango......not Kamala lol...

Exactly. Kamala was not Voodoo at all, he had an african tribe gimmick. Plus with Papa Shango it, we can probably edit him to The Godfather and what not.

All those guys would be cool

Imagine the hilarity of Neville duplexing Gonzalez

I wouldn'tsay these guys are forgotten stars, it would depend on one's age and what kind of WWF/WWE stuff that they watch, being a Golden Era fan Iam familiar with all these guys

Editing Gonzalez' move-set is going to be hard, lol, hope they bring back lots of body clubs and stuff for big guys

I wouldn'tsay these guys are forgotten stars, it would depend on one's age and what kind of WWF/WWE stuff that they watch, being a Golden Era fan Iam familiar with all these guys

Editing Gonzalez' move-set is going to be hard, lol, hope they bring back lots of body clubs and stuff for big guys

*suplexing

*suplexing

Age isn't relevant. There is such a thing as "forgotten by time." If there was someone alive today that took part in some ancient event, then it wouldn't be classed as 'forgotten' because that one person still remembers it. However, time and the world move on. Same sort of idea, there are still people who remember these guys when they were all active and they do each have recognizable names to them, but WWE has had a thousandn wrestlers and moments since then.

Being a fan of the 80s and 90s, I welcome all especially Neidhart and Beefcake. Beefcake was awesome when I was growing up. Kamala was probably the most irrelevant for someone my age...with giant Gonzalez very close behind. Giant Gonzalez really only had the undertaker match, but he was tall which made him seem cool. More is always better for me!

Archived