NXT UK Discussion Thread

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

No worries lol Finally caught the show, dang Gallus winning is cheeks. Makes me feel like Imperium won't be champs for a while. Barthel and Aichner winning the titles and appearing with them on regular NXT would be great exposure for the brand and look so badass.

Guest Fight Me.

I think these guys are in the same position that the cruiserweights were in. Fun at first but kinda boring overall just seeing them face each other all the time. But there are some gems there and they'll get their chance to shine whenever they get called up to regular NXT. Just look at Imperium, British Strong Style, Rhea Ripley, Team Fly Kicks, etc.

"AAAALICIA FOX DUMPED YOU." :lol:

I was wondering about the special start time for next week (11am ET), but then I remembered about Crown Jewel lol

• 3 weeks later...

NXT UKs official Twitter account has announced that their second Takeover Blackpool event will take place on January 12th from the Empress Ballroom in England. Details, including on where to purchase tickets when they go on sale this Monday, are below.

https://twitter.com/wweuk/status/1195786864587943936?s=21

Last years Takeover Blackpool saw the Grizzled Young Veterans crowned as the first ever UK tag team champions and Pete Dunne retain the UK championship after Gallus member Joe Coffey. It was also the event that current UK champion and Imperium leader made his debut.

Guest Fight Me.

Damn bro, 1 hr 6 mins? I'm tryna watch this shit in 40-50 mins like 205 Live lmao

They got Kona Reeves' lame ass out here.

Seven's Burning Hammer is a thing of beauty.

They really turned Gallus face to sneak Joe Coffey back in the title scene. Boo.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

Oh shit, The Outliers (Riddick Moss & Dan Matha) finally debuted. Weirdly without Robert Strauss/Robbie E, but I guess he can debut later as their manager. Didn't expect them here when the main NXT tag division could use another team right now.

The Hunt with dat comeback tho lmao

Apparently Dan Matha is called Dorian Mak now.

One year later, Joe Coffey somehow in the main event of NXT UK Takeover again. Meanwhile Dragonuv is mixed up in this Gallus/Imperium business but is just stuck facing Wolfie smh.

Walter, who is the WWE NXT UK champion, had his title stolen out of his rental car in Chicago, IL. His car wasnt the only one broken into, because Timothy Thatcher had things stolen from his car as well. Its being reported that several cars have been broken into lately around Logan Square in Chicago. The act is being described as a smash and grab where the windows are being busted open to get inside quickly.

He was in town to face Evolve Champion Josh Briggs in tonights main event.

(credit: pwinsider.com)

Archived