NXT UK Discussion Thread

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They really did. Not only is the show on the same day as All Out and NJPW's British show Royal Quest, it's also the same day as the final international Rugby game Wales has before the Rugby World Cup.

EDIT: This game is also a home game in Cardiff at the Principality, so...yeah.

Not much planning went into it tbh.

Guest Fight Me.

Outta Mastiff, Devlin, Banks and Coffey, I wanna see Devlin become #1 contender most here. Even then, both WALTER and Dunne have beat him, no? And now with Imperium, WALTER is even more unstoppable now.

Guest Fight Me.

Tyson T-Bone has such a cool look and name. Shame he just seems to be alright in the ring and always in some thrown together team.

The Hunt is cool, such an old school finisher too they have.

The gold corners on the announce table looks so nice.

Pretty neat to mention KLR is the current ICW Women's Champion. Probably the only brand they can get away with stuff like that.

Tyson T-Bone has such a cool look and name. Shame he just seems to be alright in the ring and always in some thrown together team.

Pretty neat to mention KLR is the current ICW Women's Champion. Probably the only brand they can get away with stuff like that.

*Ahem*

"Former IWGP Champion! Same as Brock Lesnar!"

Along with PROGRESS, WXW, Evolve and others.

Guest Fight Me.

Did they all get signed or is that just everyone who attended the tryout? Cool tor Candy Floss and Session Moth Martina if so.

Archived