NXT UK Discussion Thread

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Piper Niven has been diagnosed with Bell's Palsy

https://twitter.com/viperpiperniven/status/1205406167117258752?s=19

Oh, man. Not Piper. Poor thing. From what I heard, they caught it early, so it's manageable. She will most likely be on a steroid to help with inflammation and physical therapy to help with nerve strength.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

Best of 2019 today. I really miss Rhea's longer hair look. But what a year she's had. From completely reinventing herself between Mae Young Classics, getting stuck on NXT live events for a year, becoming the first UK women's champ over favorite Toni Storm and now NXT women's champ. Crazy.

Toni Storm all over this special lol

WALTER vs. Coffey "one year in the making." Oh yeah, WALTER kinda did wreck him during his debut lmao

Best of 2019 today. I really miss Rhea's longer hair look. But what a year she's had. From completely reinventing herself between Mae Young Classics, getting stuck on NXT live events for a year, becoming the first UK women's champ over favorite Toni Storm and now NXT women's champ. Crazy.

WALTER vs. Coffey "one year in the making." Oh yeah, WALTER kinda did wreck him during his debut lmao

Coffey's a scrub. WALTER should just boot him in the face again and pin him off it.

Coffey's a scrub. WALTER should just boot him in the face again and pin him off it.

Then Ilja comes in and we get a real match.

Guest Fight Me.

These *censored*ing losers The Outliers, how am I supposed to take them seriously when they show up with Robbie E on the main NXT roster lmao

Dragonov and Wolfie's silhouettes fighting over Imperium's theme was *censored*ing cool.

• 2 weeks later...

When has Levi Muir wrestled in Progress? I can't remember ever having seen him before, although I guess maybe he has been in a dark match prior to a chapter.

I'm happy for Dani, after seeing how she has developed in the past couple of years. I find it funny though that they're now referring to her as a "Camden native," after having announced her as being from Cardiff on each of the previous occasions that she has appeared in NXT UK.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

Goddamn, Toni Storm took that Kane spot with the chair twice, almost a third time before quitting. Crazy.

This I Quit match would be the perfect sendoff for her before going to NXT, but they just billed it as her never challenging KLR again so who knows.

Archived