NXT UK Discussion Thread

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't generally post in here because I'm working when episodes are airing, but I finally got round to watching the last episode. Well, only for Dragunov and Imperium. So happy to see Alex Wolfe with those guys, that stable has so much talent it's unreal. I'm curious to see if Wolfe is going to mix his insanity (pun intended) with the stoic nature of Imperium. That could make for a really fun dynamic.

Good shit.

Guest Fight Me.

Twas about to start another episode on Netflix, then I remembered what day it is lol

Nice, Mark Andrews with the W. Joseph Conners can *Censored* right off lmao

"Dirty, sweaty goths." :lol:

Zack Gibson shooting hard on heavy metal lol

Blank tron for Killer Kelly. Me when I can't bother making a custom tron for a caw.

How Killer Kelly gonna get help from Jinny and Jazzy Gabert, but still lose? ???

Idk about the new chest piece, but purple/green might be Ligero's colors.

Ligero is so basic lol Noam has to stop with the bum knee spot.

Guest Fight Me.

Jeez, that *censored*ing sucks. I've also heard Flash Morgan Webster has a pretty bad injury and may need to consider retirement as well. Damn. :(

Guest Fight Me.

Dar rubbing Williams' face in the mud was gross lmao

Alexander Wolfe's official debut outside of Sanity. So weird.

Really hope they still include Sanity in 2K20 instead of just removing all of them now since they've all been repackaged. I'm betting on WALTER being in (even just as DLC) so we could just give his entrance to Wolfe and just update his gear.

Wolfe's Sit Out Powerbomb is great. Jack Starz just getting *censored*ed up by all members of Imperium. :lol:

WALTER *censored*ing ended Tyler Bate with those apron powerbombs and the powerbomb to the post. And Seven's screams as he was tied up to the turnbuckle were good.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

I feel like they've been at Download Festival for months lmao

Cersei and the Mountain is a pretry good comparison for Jinny and Jazzy. Jazzy is more like Brienne of *censored*ing Tarth if they could get along. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

Cool that it's looking like Webster and Andrews will be able to preform in their home country at Takeover. Hope to see Tegan Nox return there too.

WALTER in character training his students in WXW is terrifying lmao

Damn, Ohno really ended Dragonov's undefeated streak? Boo.

Archived