Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ernez

WWE2k17 Confirmed Information!

Honestly, his model in 2K14 wasn't amazing anyways. I'm excited to see his new model.

The fact that the Nitro arena is in (I'm assuming it's the original nitro arena) I am 100% game for this!

The game hasn't been the same for me since the Nitro arena was taken on from wwe 12 or 13 or whatever it was.

A thunder arena would be awesome too!

Halloween Havoc will look weird without the Snickers logo(I doubt it'll make it in)but rest should hopefully look amazing!

WWE has a deal with Snickers, so there is a chance

Goldberg is in the game! Now you too can relive one of the Worst Wrestlemania Matches of all time! Goldberg vs Brock Lesnar!

Although it will be nice to have the Nitro Arena back, I couldn't care less about Goldberg being in the game as I think he is one of the most overrated superstars in History.

Halloween Havoc will look weird without the Snickers logo(I doubt it'll make it in)but rest should hopefully look amazing!

WWE has a deal with Snickers, so there is a chance

Awesome!

We had a Halloween Havoc in 2K16, it just had the Halloween Havoc logo in the middle of the ring. No sponsors.

I wonder if the recently released talent will still be in. I use Stardust and Adam Rose a lot.

Rose, for obvious reasons, I can see being cut but hopefully Stardust and Sandow make it.

Halloween Havok'98 would be perfect and especially since it comes with Goldberg and he had his best match on that show against DDP.

I really hope DDP returns to the roster!

I think Goldust,Damian Sandow and Stardust may still end up in the final roster but I doubt Adam Rose will.

Goldust was released too? That sucks.

Yeah, he must stay to finish this whole "Golden Truth" storyline, I guess

He already said that he is not leaving

So what are you all going to do with Goldberg? I'm adding him to my Legends of Wrestling brand (based on the LOW game series)

Depending on his model...

I might put him in my USA version of one of my Puro promotions

I remember using a Goldberg CAW in Slobberknocker mode in that one game... Not sure whether it was JBI to unlock the Smackdown fist arena or SYM to unlock the divas video. Got farther with him than I did with anybody else.

Edit: It was SYM. I think I made it to 92. Ended up using a Gameshark to unlock the video.