Remember when... 2

Jmerc

Remember when The Rock blasted Ken Shamrock right in the face with a steel chair?

I'm not talking on top of the head or hands up to soften the blow. I mean square into the face. Looked so nasty when I was a teenager and it's just as nasty now as an adult. Yikes.

JtbIevV.gif

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

Remember when Finn stole Hideo's finisher and kept it? And Hideo was stuck with that shitty kick for months. HE COULD'VE BEEN CHAMP WITH DAT MOVE, DAMMIT.

Remember when Finn stole Hideo's finisher and kept it? And Hideo was stuck with that shitty kick for months. HE COULD'VE BEEN CHAMP WITH DAT MOVE, DAMMIT.

Haha yeah, Hideo was done pretty dirty with that. I remember when Bálor first debuted, everyone was shitting on Hideo, saying how Bálor had already eclipsed him and that Bálor looked like a true star, in comparison. They need to just give Hideo the GTS. Stupid fans are going to chant, "CM Punk" anyways. Who gives a shit?

Remember the little Jericho and Mickey Rourke feud, lol.

I remember Jericho saying in his book that Rourke was legitimately pissed about the comments he made on Larry King's show. Mickey got worked hard :lol:

Archived