Remember when... 2

Jmerc

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh now I remember.

Remember when people suspected that Kane wasn't the same guy over the years (from like '97 - '03)? You could tell it was Glenn Jacobs all along. Could easily tell by the way he walked and you could see in the video above that was even him talking.

Oh now I remember.

Remember when people suspected that Kane wasn't the same guy over the years (from like '97 - '03)? You could tell it was Glenn Jacobs all along. Could easily tell by the way he walked and you could see in the video above that was even him talking.

Don't remember that, but it reminds me of when there were lots of rumours that the original Warrior had died and been replaced.

Guest Fight Me.

Remember when Gregory Helms came back and had this hybrid of him and the Hurricane into one?

Hurricane Helms? Yeah, I thought it was kinda cool actually but also I was 13 lol.

Remember when the ropes were red, white and blue? Or all-red? Or all-blue?

Yes. I also remember thinking WTF at Wrestlemania 9 when they went for the gold and black. I kinda like it in retrospect.

Remember when Gregory Helms came back and had this hybrid of him and the Hurricane into one?

On WWECW. I actually rather enjoyed that too. Infact WWECW was great, I wish it was on the network.

Guest Fight Me.

On WWECW. I actually rather enjoyed that too. Infact WWECW was great, I wish it was on the network.

Nah, he's referring to his SmackDown return in 2008 before he got drafted to ECW.

But yeah, the switching back and forth between Gregory Helms and The Hurricane in ECW was cool. Still mad he was just a NPC in SvR10. :lol:

Archived