Moves removed from the game

WVIP

Morrison's Running Knee has finally been removed. They reanimated it as a seated move. Surprisingly the "flying chuck" is still kickin. :huh:

The Electric Chair moves STILL are not finishers. I think it's bullshit. How come the electric chair drops aren't finishers but this dumb electric chair to forearm is?

the forearm is a chris hero finisher, not a "dumb electric chair to forearm"

To be fair, it's still a ridiculous move. The electric chair part is utterly pointless.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did we lose the Inverted Frankensteiner last year? I didn't play 2k15 very much and this year I went looking for it and it's gone.

The move is still in.

I use it on one of my CAWs as a regular move and Neville has it as a his sig

Did we lose the Inverted Frankensteiner last year? I didn't play 2k15 very much and this year I went looking for it and it's gone.

The move is still in.

I use it on one of my CAWs as a regular move and Neville has it as a his sig

Ast gen or current gen? Did they rename it? Unless it's locked in someone's moveset for MyCareer....

How pointless to remove Rock's groin punch, it is a staple of his repotoire, I remember he didn't have it in 2K15 you had to assign it to his move-set, 2K went so overboard removing moves! Some of them like back elbow, turnbuckle head smash and back Suplex 1 are a complete mystery and I'm at a loss as to why they thought it'd be a good idea to take out basic moves like that but leave 2 versions of Eat Defeat and that stupid eye rake 2

[last gen]

I found Back Elbow in Tyler Breeze's moveset under Wristlock limb target grapple.

I think there are a ton of bugs in movesets where moves are locked, hidden etc.

like if u choose an outside dive or springboard move....you cannot go back and change it to NONE. But if u don't select a move it will remain on NONE until u do.

Dean Ambroses new Diving Elbow Drop plancha is only in Dean Ambrose's moveset.

and now this Back Elbow thing.

Also copy/paste only works sometimes. ie; u can copy/paste a move and switch what direction slot its in in Front Facelock grapple....but that doesn't work in Side headlock grapple,

Yeah I hope they patch the move-sets so we have access to every move in the game, I've found back elbow as a limb targeting and I have found Combination 2 in Brie Bella's move-set, its bad enough all the moves they've taken out let alone having ones IN the game that are somehow locked, needs sorting 2K...

Yeah I hope they patch the move-sets so we have access to every move in the game, I've found back elbow as a limb targeting and I have found Combination 2 in Brie Bella's move-set, its bad enough all the moves they've taken out let alone having ones IN the game that are somehow locked, needs sorting 2K...

2K are sloppy when it comes to organizing moves. THQ never were like this.

With 3 incarnations of Foley in the game they remove the Goddamn Cactus clothesline!! You go to Cactus rope moves and its blank and Cactus clothesline isn't sselectable! This is getting beyond a joke now, how are we accurately meant to edit in game wrestlers if they have removed staple moves?!?!

With 3 incarnations of Foley in the game they remove the Goddamn Cactus clothesline!! You go to Cactus rope moves and its blank and Cactus clothesline isn't sselectable! This is getting beyond a joke now, how are we accurately meant to edit in game wrestlers if they have removed staple moves?!?!

The Cactus clothesline is still in, at least on PS4/Xbox1.

i see what u mean. Cactus/Foley/Lunatic Clothesline or whatever it was called is hidden. Its blank in Cactus/Dude/Mankinds moveset. U can't choose it for anyone else. I checked in match and the move is there. It works when u grapple someone against the ropes. So the moves in the game.

also...as i saw on the 2k forums. Multiple Punches is also in...and its only in HHH '01's moveeset.

Cross Arm Neckbreaker is NOT out. It actually is just renamed to "Straight Jacket Neckbreaker"

there was 2 of them...not just sandows. Gail kims

THE 619 IS GONE ;'(

It looks like they removed the section called "Stunned Against Middle Rope" front the sig/finisher categories.

But if u check the Sig/Finisher list in the ALL category, it is called Tiger Feint Kick Combo. So its still in.

THE 619 IS GONE ;'(

No it isn't. check for "tiger Feint Kick/Combo" or something like that.

Guys, I understand archiving moves that are gone, and that's good. But please, check and make sure it hasn't just been renamed or reanimated before you flip out. That just causes unnecessary panic.

[last gen]

scratch what i quoted from 2k forums about Multiple Punch only being locked to HHH '01.

i checked and they locked this normal basic move...to just being a sig/finisher. Even tho HHH'01 has it as a normal stun grapple.

Big Swing Punches is also locked to sig/finisher for some reason.

2K have messed up the moves on an epic scale, now they have moves only certain wrestlers can use?! Multiple punch HHH 2001and Lunatic clothesline for Foley as well as all the locked moves, they need to patch this now....man. It's like playing SmackDown vs. RAW 2008, surely making all moves accessible is a simple process, they've done it right since WWE '12

[last gen]

scratch what i quoted from 2k forums about Multiple Punch only being locked to HHH '01.

i checked and they locked this normal basic move...to just being a sig/finisher. Even tho HHH'01 has it as a normal stun grapple.

I miss multiple punch and big swing punch and chain of punches, I used those for a lot of guys and there isn't any substitutes as even combination 2 and 3 are locked

Chain of Punches and Combination 1-6 are all there for me but only as sigs/finishers and there's also a few more like Dusty's punch combo that's named Jumping (something?), it's there too under sigs/finishers. They do need to make the moves available in other areas though.

[last gen]

East Coast, sorry but what do you mean it's locked as only a stun grapple? Strong grapple, medium grapple or something I have't figured out? Is there a locked grapple section?

Archived