Moves removed from the game

WVIP

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it rather provoking that they took out the good elbow smash. Elbow smash 1 doesn't look nearly as smooth in a combo

I guess they thought the ones that trigger when in close range of your opponent would compensate. Still, they should have more available for regular strikes though.

Did 2K remove Koslov's Iron Curtain or renamed it? Can't find that move...

they removed it. it wasn't his actual finisher anyway-it looks more like david otunga's finisher.

Was wondering if anyone knew if this move has been removed or if something similar is in the game? Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOK0Nb2RDuk

I used backstabber.

• 2 weeks later...

There are/were two variations of that underhook move:

The Sandow neck breaker variation and the Gregory Helms drop version. Is it correct to assume that the latter is gone? I know that Sandow's is still in.

Sandow's is now renamed Straight Jacket Neckbreaker.

Trish Stratus's Chick Kick 1, Stratusphere or Springboard Headscissors 1 & the back facing opponent on turbuncle Stratusfaction have been removed but they maybe be re-included or re-animated when Legends Pack is released.

Mickie James Long Kiss Goodnight has been removed.

Michelle McCool's Faithbreaker was removed (but there is still belly to back slam still available)

Awesome Kong/Kharma's diving middle rope splash seems to be gone as I haven't come across it yet.

Snap Swinging Neckbreaker 2 into the Pin combo (Eve's finisher) was removed and reanimated to a neckbreaker without the pin (this really annoyed as it was my finisher for years)

Maryse's French TKO is gone.

The original sit-out Facebuster 2 (Torrie Wilson's finisher since 2008 games) was removed.

Archived