Moves removed from the game

WVIP

Chain of Punches and Combination 1-6 are all there for me but only as sigs/finishers and there's also a few more like Dusty's punch combo that's named Jumping (something?), it's there too under sigs/finishers. They do need to make the moves available in other areas though.

[last gen]

scratch what i quoted from 2k forums about Multiple Punch only being locked to HHH '01.

i checked and they locked this normal basic move...to just being a sig/finisher. Even tho HHH'01 has it as a normal stun grapple.

Big Swing Punches is also locked to sig/finisher for some reason.

East Coast, sorry but what do you mean it's locked as only a stun grapple? Strong grapple, medium grapple or something I have't figured out? Is there a locked grapple section?

yeh...i just found Chain of Punches in sig/finisher. It seems a bunch of moves that i thought were removed have been locked to only being a sig/finisher instead of a normal grapple. Which is dumb considering none of these moves are sig/finisher worthy imo.

Multiple Punches is a Stun Grapple move in HHH'01s moveset. But u cannot select it as a normal grapple move for anyone else. It is only available as a sig/finisher to anyone else's moveset.

I was hoping that this removal of a ton of moves...and/or locking them to specific wrestlers movesets or locking them to be only sig/finishers was just something i have to put up w/ on the last gen version. But looking at the 2k forums for next gen, it seems to be an issue on there as well. Though maybe not as bad?? Because at least it seems they still have the normal O'Connor Roll and Back Suplex 4?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand the logic behind having certain moves/taunts of wrestlers currently in the game (Flair, Savage, Warrior, Christian, Layla, etc) removed.

Plus moves that target a certain area like Foot DDT damaging the mid section when it should damage the foot/leg is bizarre.

And certain moves being sig/fin only is dissappointing.

I hope all the issues with movesets are fixed soon.

Plus I'm dissappointed to read that the running knee that Morrison used was removed. I used that for Cody Rhodes in 2K15.

I don't understand the logic behind having certain moves/taunts of wrestlers currently in the game (Flair, Savage, Warrior, Christian, Layla, etc) removed.

Plus moves that target a certain area like Foot DDT damaging the mid section when it should damage the foot/leg is bizarre.

Plus I'm dissappointed to read that the running knee that Morrison used was removed. I used that for Cody Rhodes in 2K15.

is this for next gen? Its still in last gen....maybe on next gen its locked to sig/fin? Check the sig/fin section for "Running Knee Smash 1"

annoyed that they removed all of the old Ric Flair taunts (Woo 1,2 & 3)

one of those was a good fist pump taunt that i used for Emma & Charlotte.

is this for next gen? Its still in last gen....maybe on next gen its locked to sig/fin? Check the sig/fin section for "Running Knee Smash 1"

annoyed that they removed all of the old Ric Flair taunts (Woo 1,2 & 3)

one of those was a good fist pump taunt that i used for Emma & Charlotte.

next gen has a new layout and it seems to have nerfed the last gen move-sets completely. bascially, every section is divided into strikes and grapples. Strong Strikes have a bunch of slots this year, and here they threw(and, cause they're geniuses, locked) the re-animated Undertaker knee strike, all the previous strong strikes, combination 4(the rest not there), and a bunch of grapples that involve striking. Ground, rope and corner all have this. Ground has a new position(seated) where they threw in a lot of running moves but also locked a Penalty Kick(Knee Smash) in there. Last-gen doesn't even have these so they just took the lazy route by keeping the new-gen move choices without adding the new layout. Frustrating to say the least.

[last gen]

scratch what i quoted from 2k forums about Multiple Punch only being locked to HHH '01.

i checked and they locked this normal basic move...to just being a sig/finisher. Even tho HHH'01 has it as a normal stun grapple.

Big Swing Punches is also locked to sig/finisher for some reason.

I miss multiple punch and big swing punch and chain of punches, I used those for a lot of guys and there isn't any substitutes as even combination 2 and 3 are locked

[last gen]

2 of the Reverse Atomic Drops and all the Backbreaker Drops, One of the Super Atomic Drops and the normal Buttefly suplex are seemingly gone.

but i just found Reverse Atomic Drop 2, Backbreaker Drop 6, Super Atomic Drop 1 and Buttefly Suplex 2 locked in Andre the Giants moveset.

and Giant CHop 1 on the apron

One of the Parallel Snapmares and Pull-Back Middle Kick were gone in 2k15 as well. I used to use both of them for caws.

Some of the removals are dumb, but I'm glad to see the buik of them were either A: only edited slightly to make sense in the seated position, or B: re-animated entirely.

... and we still have the Osaka Street Cutter from Smackdown 2. Unless they took that out.

I'm more surprised at the fundamental moves that were taken out/locked like back elbow back Suplex 1, Belly stomp ( would have been nice to have two) turnbuckle head smash, running stompingin corner, take away the bad ones like eye rake 2 or Suplex1

Removing a move loads of guys have seems ridiculous

I'm more surprised at the fundamental moves that were taken out/locked like back elbow back Suplex 1, Belly stomp ( would have been nice to have two) turnbuckle head smash, running stompingin corner, take away the bad ones like eye rake 2 or Suplex1

[last gen]

im making a list for reference of the hidden/locked moves. Here's where i am so far,

Back Elbow--Breeze (wrist limb), Corbin (face limb), The Dude (waist limb), Ace of Japan (waist limb), Shoot Fighter (side limb/weight limb), Jackson (side limb/weight limb/waist limb), Panama (face limb/weight limb), Monster (front face/weight limb/side limb), Jomo (weight limb/side limb), Shake (side/weight limb/side limb), American (side)
Multiple Punch--sig/fin only, HHH'01 (stun), Viktor (chain), HHH (stun)
Big Swing Punch--sig/fin only, Warrior (stun/stun limb)
Hip Toss 4 (rebound)--Savage
Giant Chop (apron)--Andre
Reverse Atomic Drop 2--Andre
Super Atomic Drop 1--Andre
Butterfly Suplex 2--Andre
Backbreaker Drop 6--Andre
Pullback Powerslam (strike)--Regal, Cesaro
Body Punches & Uppercut--sig/fin only, Undertaker'99 (stun), Undertaker (chain)
Chain of Punches--sig/fin only
Combination 2--sig/fin only, Tamina (stun limb)
Hip Toss 7 (rebound)--Tamina
Single Leg Dropkick 2--Panama (running)
Shoulder Tackle 3--Monster (running/rebound), Shake (running)
Uppercut 2 (top rope)--Jomo, Legend
Combination 5--sig/fin only
Leg Lariat 2 (top rope)--Dude
Stomping 1 (running seated corner)--Backbreaker
Unknown Blank move (running corner)--Backbreaker **freezes u*

Running European Uppercut (running)--American, Buck, Cesaro

u can use these moves if u copy that section from the moveset template.

[last gen]

im making a list for reference of the hidden/locked moves. Here's where i am so far,

Back Elbow--Breeze (wrist limb), Corbin (face limb), The Dude (waist limb), Ace of Japan (waist limb), Shoot Fighter (side limb/weight limb), Jackson (side limb/weight limb/waist limb), Panama (face limb/weight limb), Monster (front face/weight limb/side limb), Jomo (weight limb/side limb), Shake (side/weight limb/side limb), American (side)

What do you mean, stun grapple? Same as medium or strong or is there a move category haven't figured out. Please don't take that as me being an ass. I really don't know. I can't find the Andre moves in the game except for Giant Chop but that's there anyway. I'm on the PS4.

[last gen]

What do you mean, stun grapple? Same as medium or strong or is there a move category haven't figured out. Please don't take that as me being an ass. I really don't know. I can't find the Andre moves in the game except for Giant Chop but that's there anyway. I'm on the PS4.

this is for last gen...its labeled as such at the top

I mentioned in a post that O Connor Roll 1 isn't on last gen but it is in Christian's move-set in his leverage pin, it comes up as blank and say downloaded

Why did they do this? Was it a glitch they missed or didn't bother to fix? Needs fixing for accuracy in move-sets

Just noticed the Rock's stomp is gone too. wth :facepalm:

On old gen the move still is in. Seems old gen has some moves that new gen don't have like the real Stinger Splash.

Wow. On current gen, they gave everyone the same ground stomp. No one has a unique one at all. At least last year, divas and The Rock had their own version.

On old gen the move still is in. Seems old gen has some moves that new gen don't have like the real Stinger Splash.

Wow. On current gen, they gave everyone the same ground stomp. No one has a unique one at all. At least last year, divas and The Rock had their own version.

Old gen once again has more moves.

I think current gen has more moves, or at least different versions

No it doesn't. Not at all. In 15 current gen got 100+ new animations on release, whereas old gen got barely half that. So no, not at all.

Archived