Moves removed from the game

WVIP

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As of today (21st December) back elbow is back on PS3, but I don't think other locked moves have been unlocked

Oh so the 1.03 patch fixed some more locked moves. The last patch 1.02 fixed some too but yeah not enough is. Also Empire Elbow is fixed so it can be selectable as a signature for everyone.

Not sure I wanna go through 9 pages to find this, so please excuse the laziness. Has JoMo's running Knee been removed?

I think so. Couldn't find it either.

There is a running Penalty Kick against a seated opponent, which is pretty much the same. But it cannot be assigned as a Signature/Finisher move

and it sucks. i don't even get this one when it was perfectly fine as a grapple move

As of today (21st December) back elbow is back on PS3, but I don't think other locked moves have been unlocked

Oh so the 1.03 patch fixed some more locked moves. The last patch 1.02 fixed some too but yeah not enough is. Also Empire Elbow is fixed so it can be selectable as a signature for everyone.

On current gen? Which moves, for example?

On current gen? Which moves, for example?

No old gen.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry if this has been asked but have the "Crane Kick" (back grapple) & "Mule Kick 1" (front TB grapple) & "Mule Kick 2" (back TB grapple) been removed (I'm on last gen)?

I'm super bummed that Crane Kick is gone, would have been perfect for Mark Briscoe.

Sorry if this has been asked but have the "Crane Kick" (back grapple) & "Mule Kick 1" (front TB grapple) & "Mule Kick 2" (back TB grapple) been removed (I'm on last gen)?

I'm super bummed that Crane Kick is gone, would have been perfect for Mark Briscoe.

And of course Kung Fu Naki.

by now I've come to terms with missing moves from he game. I just try to find a work around. what irritates me is the A.I. won't do a lot of the rope down moves when I put them as a special. the wrestler with shove the opponent against the ropes then punch, kick or Irish whip them over the top rope to the apron. some of the older moves work, but newer ones like the handspring cutter or slingshot falcon arrow are a no go.

Archived