Creation Suite Trailer

ItalianoFBI

13 days away.

I have to say I'm foaming at the mouth.

also 1st page was updated. There is a breakdown video where it looks like on match up screen you can use custom logos. so that's bad ass.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First I'd just like to point out I'm not complaining about the game as it's look amazing.

But that being said, I was so excited to see what new editions had been made and to be honest I wasn't really impressed! I mean just 1 example,the rubber duck ring! I'm sure a normal belt or any belt would be a better choice, sorry if anyone actually wanted this in the game but I just see it as a waste.

And my main concern is with regards to the logo manager, in 2k15 my logo manager was the cause of crashing my game for over a month! 2k support and i tried everything, to the point where a senior 2k support member personally responded to thank me as the info and video evidence I sent them had helped them understand what was happening and prevent it happen in future(even got a free t-shirt lol).

But with nothing being released on the logo manager or if it is still even in the game,im just a little worried it could be the Same problems as last year.

Sorry for the huge rant, and also thank you if you took the time to read it all. I'd love to hear if any one has any similar worries on previous problems with the game.

First I'd just like to point out I'm not complaining about the game as it's look amazing.

But that being said, I was so excited to see what new editions had been made and to be honest I wasn't really impressed! I mean just 1 example,the rubber duck ring! I'm sure a normal belt or any belt would be a better choice, sorry if anyone actually wanted this in the game but I just see it as a waste.

And my main concern is with regards to the logo manager, in 2k15 my logo manager was the cause of crashing my game for over a month! 2k support and i tried everything, to the point where a senior 2k support member personally responded to thank me as the info and video evidence I sent them had helped them understand what was happening and prevent it happen in future(even got a free t-shirt lol).

But with nothing being released on the logo manager or if it is still even in the game,im just a little worried it could be the Same problems as last year.

Sorry for the huge rant, and also thank you if you took the time to read it all. I'd love to hear if any one has any similar worries on previous problems with the game.

Things like the rubber ducky are good for if you are making like summer slam theme'd attires for ppvs, or even like some characters would use that.

I'm gonna use it for one of my CAWS who's out of Miami, he's a lifeguard and his whole Schtick is having the perfect beach bod, and he goes around making fun of fat people and stuff, just a super frat type douche. This rubber ducky will make a great entrance prop for him

They did the same thing the day they released the Arnold trailer. Put it up at like 6am, took it down a couple minutes later and was later put back up later in the day for some reason.

Looks great, the only thing I don't like is looks like we are still super limited on the advanced entrances. :/

How? o.o

Advanced entrance creation was just lacking entrances last year, other than that it was better than ever. And judging by the Pyro selection we have alot more entrance motions to choose from

Looks great, the only thing I don't like is looks like we are still super limited on the advanced entrances. :/

What makes you say that? Them bringing back some old ones (AJ and Tyson) is a pretty good indicator we're getting more options this time around to me.

Things like the rubber ducky are good for if you are making like summer slam theme'd attires for ppvs, or even like some characters would use that.

I'm gonna use it for one of my CAWS who's out of Miami, he's a lifeguard and his whole Schtick is having the perfect beach bod, and he goes around making fun of fat people and stuff, just a super frat type douche. This rubber ducky will make a great entrance prop for him

I take it all back, rubber duck FTW! LOL.

Archived