Creation Suite Trailer

ItalianoFBI

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad that so many people were pleased by this trailer. I'm among the few that remains unphased. CAA has never done anything for me and that was the only thing they showed me here that was at all new based on all the tidbits we've been getting over the months. The hair count thing does nothing because I never played 15 so all I have is your word that the count was critically low. Knew about the hair highlighting. Knew about the face photo import.

One thing that did throw me off is I thought for some reason somebody had claimed CAE was out of 2k15. I guess they just meant there weren't very many non-superstar entrances to chose from aside of the phone thing so it was difficult to make an actual original entrance. I didn't know they started allowing frame-by-frame during the entrance pieces so you don't have to time placement of pyro like it's a damn pin meter or something. That's pretty nice I guess

Now one thing that did make me nod is that diva's bandana. I don't remember cloth physics on CAW parts being that good. When did that happen? It was bouncing just as much as her hair was. That's pretty heat. From a technological standpoint these games are progressing much more than I realized, but this trailer in itself, imo, was lackluster at best. Are they even gonna bother with a Universe video? You'd almost think that the creation suite would be last in the bunch unless they made some immense changes to the mode

Really cool stuff. Bummer it doesn't seem we can make fat superstars/Divas for yet another year, unless there's a specific obese body type....seems doubtful. Also was hoping they'd slyly throw a shot in there that would confirm the number of imported logos (including face photo) that we are allowed to have this year. I'm guessing it's still 10, since they haven't really said anything...and less than 10 would be depressing. lol. Still, some confirmation would be nice. Wish they'd up that to 15 or even 20 by next year.

Everything seems great, though. Happy they finally shed some light on all the new Creation Suite stuff....glad to see that it seems they're actually proud of their work on this area of the game and interesting in giving us alot of options and variety, instead of THQ being silent all year about it, for the most part, and then us finding out it's because they got rid of some vital shit. lol.

Hope we either get the real classic ppv logos this year or we can put any image on a arena.

NAILED it ^^^^^^^^^^^^

If anything able to place more than just 2 - 256 images in the arena

I have so many custom arenas on 360 using the apron glitch that look amazing that I can't use online because they will go to default.

With CaS you where able to use more than 2-256 logos so I am going to go on the assumption of yes.

This what bugged me in previous years. Out of all the logo's they had for us and not one of them is a Survivor Series, Rumble or Summerslam logo? C'mon the Survivor one had been used for 4 years and showed be there by default. I can understand not all years being covered but the ones that had been used for years like Summerslam for instance 1988 - 1993 should really be there.

I'll be using CAA a lot if it works all good like shown in the video. Put in hours and hours for WWE'13 with the mode so hopefully it comes up to scratch.

Pretty cool if all areas of the stage is able for moving.

some people just can't appreciate what 2K is doing. they're just as bad as the youtube assholes.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/news/news-22401-Check-Out-WWE-2K16-s-Creation-Suite-in-This-Trailer.html

The one touting Pro Wrestling X, the game that's been in development for about 400 years and is still shit, is hilarious.

some people just can't appreciate what 2K is doing. they're just as bad as the youtube assholes.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/news/news-22401-Check-Out-WWE-2K16-s-Creation-Suite-in-This-Trailer.html

People being contrary and difficult for the sake of being contrary and difficult.

I really dislike when people feel that because they're huge fans of HCTP or No Mercy or the older generation of games, that somehow it makes them superior to those who still enjoy the newer generation of games. I loved HCTP and most the older games but I still respect the new technology and where the franchise is headed. Did I particularly like 2K15? In the beginning but got bored due to the lack of created content and no create a diva. But I know with everything coming back especially create a championship I know this is going to be one of my favorites in the entire series already.

Archived