Creation Suite Trailer

ItalianoFBI

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

didn't play next gen 2k15

but i was always under the impression that all of the ingame wrestlers hairstyles were apart of the CAW mode.

was that not the case

No, we only had like 6 hairs altogether
I just counted. We had 18 altogether.

lol was being drastic.

We can make Fat CAW's ! the body morphing options are buff, lean, slim and fat among other of the options

Yeah, but is their fat like Umaga fat? Or is it fat fat, like Yokozuna fat?

From the looks of it, when they ventured into the fat morphing, it looks like Dusty, Umaga fat and not Yokozuna size. Maybe after you do an overall body size, you can go in and morph each section to make them even larger though.

We can make Fat CAW's ! the body morphing options are buff, lean, slim and fat among other of the options

Yeah, but is their fat like Umaga fat? Or is it fat fat, like Yokozuna fat?

Yeah, last year the most we could go was Kevin Owens fat, hope they'll let us pack on some pounds to caws this year!

wow..there was only 18 hairstyles last year??? i think TNA Impact game had more than that..

I wish they didn't still have the points thing. Before that restriction came in...we were able to put tons of things on our CAWs.

i remember the year they implemented that...ppl couldn't put glasses & hats on CAWs any more. It was one or the other

Mike Tyson's first entrance in WWE Gaming was from WWE13. Cross my finger we get all preset entrances from since. We can get Jon Moxley, Austin Aries, El Generico, Sonjay Dutt, Hardys, Kurt Angle, Chris Masters and many more?

Morrison in the other hand, had his last entrance in WWE Gaming on WWE12 so I have doubts his entrance will make it

So there was a reason the video went private and got re-uploaded. Some Dr.Tracksuit guy complained about them having his likeness used in the trailer and since then they replaced him with someone else. He popped up right after the NXT logo showed up and now it's someone different.

wow..there was only 18 hairstyles last year??? i think TNA Impact game had more than that..

I wish they didn't still have the points thing. Before that restriction came in...we were able to put tons of things on our CAWs.

i remember the year they implemented that...ppl couldn't put glasses & hats on CAWs any more. It was one or the other

Yeah only 18 hairstyles.

As for the points system, there were a total of 48 on previous gen and 128 points on current gen, though in current gen 2k15, a few things cost more points. However, I think it was possible to have a lot more items on a CAW in new gen, though most coats, hats and body accessories could only be worn as entrance gear.

Looks good, especially CAA. Going to wait on reviews though. 2k15 was my least played wrestling game ever.

2K15 was my least played wrestling game ever, too, but that's no knock on the game itself, it's a knock on the limited creation options. After I filled my 25 caw slots, my interest just kinda petered out. Shouldn't have that problem this year!!!

Archived