Creation Suite Trailer

ItalianoFBI

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope this sin't all the hair. That would be utter disappointing not a single dreadlocks hair...

There's over 128 for males. What more....do you want?

128 is the points you can use. The actual number of hairstyles has not been shown as far as I could see.

No details about face morphing. I'm very nervous.....

I just hope this sin't all the hair. That would be utter disappointing not a single dreadlocks hair...

128 is the points you can use. The actual number of hairstyles has not been shown as far as I could see.

Yep face morphing will probably be the same looking at the body morphing as they weren't slider just last years x,y,z axis. Maybe they will give is more catgories to change on the face. the head and cranium where left out from last years game and everyones head looked like a light bulb. So I hope they added those two to the face detail.

Might be able to accept it sense they have CAA & CaC in but they still need to go back to the 2k14 style of morphing in general. * NOT GRAPHICS* as some people get that confused.

Also as someone else noted for the ring aprons & CAA in general. in the 360 version of 2k15 you could only use 2* large images for the arena or 8 small 128 images. I am hoping this is not the case and we can use more than 2 custom logos for the arena. It would be a utter disapointment if we where restricted on the number of logos. I feel that CAA got more attention that CaS mode though.

Yep face morphing will probably be the same looking at the body morphing as they weren't slider just last years x,y,z axis. Maybe they will give is more catgories to change on the face. the head and cranium where left out from last years game and everyones head looked like a light bulb. So I hope they added those two to the face detail.

Might be able to accept it sense they have CAA & CaC in but they still need to go back to the 2k14 style of morphing in general. * NOT GRAPHICS* as some people get that confused.

Also as someone else noted for the ring aprons & CAA in general. in the 360 version of 2k15 you could only use 2* large images for the arena or 8 small 128 images. I am hoping this is not the case and we can use more than 2 custom logos for the arena. It would be a utter disapointment if we where restricted on the number of logos. I feel that CAA got more attention that CaS mode though.

I just hope we don't have to do that cheat again this year to enlarge logos on ring aprons. Hopefully they have fixed this issue. Also is crotch blur in?

Create an Arena looks insane! It actually looks like you can mix and match parts from different arenas - such as the modern lighting bars with the skull from Survivor Series 98.

Mind...blown.

Goddamn it 2k you got me wanting to preorder now!

Love the new options for CAW mode, THQs CAA mode was good but 2K just blew that out the water, CAC I probs won't utilise as much but that's looking good too, preset entrances look promising and CASh will be hugely useful to give my custom ppvs a more personal touch. Please let there be cars to pick as well as the SS skull!

Archived