DLC Discussion

Ernez

I would think with THIS many left that we'll see:

Trish

Lita

RVD (he says he's not in, but how many times has a guy said that and he ends up being in? ex: edge in 2k15)

Dusty Rhodes

Roddy Piper

Sgt. Slaughter

Corey Graves

Bruno Sammartino (extended his legends deal; maybe throwing him a payday here?)

Ted Dibiase (playable as wrestler)

Big Boss Man

Fernando

Diego

Scott Hall/ Razor Ramon

Attention!!!! Sgt Slaughter's already in.

my bad meant his usa gimmick

People being happy about DLC.

I remember why I stopped coming here.

I know exactly what you mean, but I have realized this is how it is and it is never going to go back the way it was so I can b**tch about it or not. I chose not to anymore.

Already in according to render.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would think with THIS many left that we'll see:

Trish

Lita

RVD (he says he's not in, but how many times has a guy said that and he ends up being in? ex: edge in 2k15)

Dusty Rhodes

Roddy Piper

Sgt. Slaughter

Corey Graves

Bruno Sammartino (extended his legends deal; maybe throwing him a payday here?)

Ted Dibiase (playable as wrestler)

Big Boss Man

Fernando

Diego

Scott Hall/ Razor Ramon

Attention!!!! Sgt Slaughter's already in.

my bad meant his usa gimmick

I know exactly what you mean, but I have realized this is how it is and it is never going to go back the way it was so I can b**tch about it or not. I chose not to anymore.

Already in according to render.

nice. I assumed with Adnan and Mustafa in that he'd be the same as he was in 2k14 and 2k15

Honestly, it blows my mind that people are so weary of bad DLC that they attack DLC in general. DLC CAN be a good thing for gods sake, if you want to complain about the bad parts then complain about the bad parts, but don't shit all over people just because they like the sounds of what we'll be getting when its still vague enough that we don't even necessarily know whether it's truly bad or truly good. That's just an arrogant holier than thou bullshit mentality.

Honestly, it blows my mind that people are so weary of bad DLC that they attack DLC in general. DLC CAN be a good thing for gods sake, if you want to complain about the bad parts then complain about the bad parts, but don't shit all over people just because they like the sounds of what we'll be getting when its still vague enough that we don't even necessarily know whether it's truly bad or truly good. That's just an arrogant holier than thou bullshit mentality.

This 100%.

DLC expands games, enhances entertainment if done right etc.

If it's true, then hell, I might just pre-order and get that Pass in a week or so..

I'd like Piper, Dusty, and Bruno included in the Hall of Fame pack...maybe Alundra Blayze?...but any Legends are fine by me, long as they look better, facially, than the Path Of The Warrior models..

This mentality should be left in early 2000s. Nothings free anymore.

Actually relevant.

Never be okay with game companies dicking you over.

I know the difference when a company is "dicking" me over and me getting extra stuff that I pay for.

You have cable? Think you should get premium channels free? hmmm...doesn't happen.

Actually relevant.

I know the difference when a company is "dicking" me over and me getting extra stuff that I pay for.

You have cable? Think you should get premium channels free? hmmm...doesn't happen.

You obviously don't.

WWE games have a history of withholding people who undoubtedly should have made the roster, but were held back to be sold as DLC later.

Of course we will see who the 30 names are, but going by previous years there'll probably be some bullshit involved.

It's 2015. At this point we'd be upset if there WASN'T DLC. It's an optional add-on, if you want it, buy it. If you don't, don't. It's funny that you complain about something that doesn't have to affect you. You sound like you really need to get with the times, for Mortal Kombat sales and fan demand lead to more DLC that wasn't originally planned.

Honestly, what the *Censored* were you expecting? NO DLC. It's been a staple of the franchise for years now.

Actually relevant.

You obviously don't.

WWE games have a history of withholding people who undoubtedly should have made the roster, but were held back to be sold as DLC later.

Of course we will see who the 30 names are, but going by previous years there'll probably be some bullshit involved.

I'm seriously dumbfounded with this man. No one SHOULD have made the roster. It's their game and their choice. You choose to buy the game or not. You choose to buy the DLC or not.

Actually relevant.

You obviously don't.

:facepalm: That was THQ. Newsflash: 2K are running things now.

At this point, talking to him is like bashing your head in to a brick wall. The only headway you're going to make is the kind that puts you in the hospital for brain damage.

Hall of Fame Showcase, Dusty Rhodes, Roddy Piper, Eddie Guerrero, Mr. Perfect, Legion of Doom???

This!!!!!

And maybe Hulk Hogan perhaps?

I wish. They started putting his content back on the WWE Network, but once 2K made that big announcement that he was being removed I can't see him being put back in....even as dlc.

Actually relevant.

You obviously don't.

I'm seriously dumbfounded with this man. No one SHOULD have made the roster. It's their game and their choice. You choose to buy the game or not. You choose to buy the DLC or not.

So in previous years people who debuted before or around Mania would always "make the cut".

Then they get delegated to DLC.

Yeah that's right.

Whatever you're a lost cause. I'm done. They won't get my money at least. Bought it used past 2 years, might do it again when it goes low enough.

Archived