DLC Discussion

Ernez

so according to a new preview "This year, we’re getting rid of the multiple showcases and seeing ourselves following ONE showcase and ONE showcase only (that’s right, you won’t be seeing any DLC showcases like you did last year – but the DLC this year is going to be exceptional." wonder what its going to be?

The only way it's going to be exceptional is if there's a lot of it and it's cheap. But if they're just random add-ons that aren't connected to any other modes then what's the point? The only way I can see it being exceptional is if each DLC character is a major name from the past and the present that aren't already including (eg, Ted DiBiase, Mr. Perfect, Scott Hall, Razor Ramon, Diesel, Road Dogg, Goldberg, Dudleys, Hardys, LOD, Eddie Guerero, Kurt Angle, CM Punk) but it'll probably be Virgil which I don't mind but I'd hardly call Virgil "exceptional"

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That "review" isn't a review. It's speculation. No one has a review copy yet.

Uhh…..i don't think it even said it was a review;pretty sure it clearly says PREVIEW

Same thing, he doesn't have a "preview" copy either. Trust me on this.

If they don't do showcases, im hoping for the following

creation suite pack-including trons,music,clothing, and logo pieces.

Arena pack-classic arenas and maybe some specials that didn't make the cut.

Moves pack-include the missing divas moves, bull dempseys finisher,liger bomb,Kenny kings Royal flush,and whatever else they throw in.

And obviously wrestler packs. At this point, without the four horsewoman, probably no Samoa Joe, dudleys,and no matadores to complete the main roster, I'm not sure who I'd be interested in. Definitely Blake,Murphy,Dempsey, and Solomon Crowe. But my alumni list would prob have wrestlers that would never be in. Dean malenko, lance storm, Saturn,hurricane, Corey graves, road dogg, rhyno,Tajiri, gangrel,rvd, Sabu, and arn Anderson would all make the game enjoyable to me. I'd say that I'm more interested,and at the Same time nervous, about what the dlc will be.

Have they confirmed if we will get any showcases this year? Or is it just characters and moves pack etc.

Still hoping for my Lita V Trish showcase mode, which I'll probably never see lol. Think of like Victoria, Molly Holly, Jazz et al being in :)

Just austin's ive heard.

i hope we will see some big names from ecw and wcw and wwe from the past and i hope we will see old arenas from both wcw and ecw

last years game sucked really but i think this year is going to be a lot better than last year especially in dlc if we see a lot of old stuff and if we can also have

the dudley boyz and Samoa Joe it will be awesome

Think this could be first year we don't have any divas as DLC.

This year I'm not sure what DLC we will be getting, could be anything, there are no glaring main roster omissions this year, well part from certain thou shall not be named 4.

Could they go down the route of DLC modes?

If there is indeed no showcase dlc I think we will get a huge amount of wrestlers mixed alternates for guys already in game. ( attitude versions of Jericho, edge & Christian, etc)

With the trophy / achievement of "Showcase Master - Complete all Bonus Matches" I think they might already be included in the game. Like in WWE '13 where they had an off script section featuring other matches from the Attitude Era that didn't involve the main people involved. Maybe we'll get to play Michaels vs Hart at WrestleMania 12 again or any other of the big matches set around the same time as Austin's career.

TUZtWC8.jpg

http://store.xbox.com/en-GB/Xbox-One/Bundle/WWE-2K16-Season-Pass/48e4ac60-9d62-4fd1-82c0-eac5f8f44c40#gameDetailsSection

Raise Some more Hell with the WWE 2K16 Season Pass! Includes over 30 additional characters from WWE Legends to NXT Superstars, over 30 new moves, 7 classic matchups in a bonus WWE Hall of Fame Showcase, and the WWE 2K16 Accelerator! Buy the Season Pass and save over 20% off all WWE 2K16 downloadable content versus individually purchased DLC content. Does not Include MyPlayer Kick Start. All Season Pass content will be released by March 31, 2016.

30 wrestlers is a godly amount, if true...and if they're actually new characters and not just alternates. But now I'm even more confused about who they could put in there if they don't have the NXT women...

ecw, wcw, wwe legends....maybe another nxt pack with those that havent been confirmed out, and maybe some currents that were left out (los matadores).

1- i hope achievements/trophies come with that dlc showcase. i don't get why if they give us dlc sc's(3 extra last year) but not achievos.

2- hey op, you should put that screenshot back up because that xbox store link comes up "page not found" which means they took it down, so that link is useless.

Archived