DLC Discussion

Ernez

People being happy about DLC.

I remember why I stopped coming here.

This mentality should be left in early 2000s. Nothings free anymore.

Actually relevant.

Never be okay with game companies dicking you over.

I know the difference when a company is "dicking" me over and me getting extra stuff that I pay for.

You have cable? Think you should get premium channels free? hmmm...doesn't happen.

You obviously don't.

WWE games have a history of withholding people who undoubtedly should have made the roster, but were held back to be sold as DLC later.

Of course we will see who the 30 names are, but going by previous years there'll probably be some bullshit involved.

I'm seriously dumbfounded with this man. No one SHOULD have made the roster. It's their game and their choice. You choose to buy the game or not. You choose to buy the DLC or not.

So in previous years people who debuted before or around Mania would always "make the cut".

Then they get delegated to DLC.

Yeah that's right.

Whatever you're a lost cause. I'm done. They won't get my money at least. Bought it used past 2 years, might do it again when it goes low enough.

Yeah, done. Although your comment was redundant. "They won't get my money...I might buy it again when it goes low enough" lol

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually relevant.

I know the difference when a company is "dicking" me over and me getting extra stuff that I pay for.

You have cable? Think you should get premium channels free? hmmm...doesn't happen.

You obviously don't.

WWE games have a history of withholding people who undoubtedly should have made the roster, but were held back to be sold as DLC later.

Of course we will see who the 30 names are, but going by previous years there'll probably be some bullshit involved.

I'm seriously dumbfounded with this man. No one SHOULD have made the roster. It's their game and their choice. You choose to buy the game or not. You choose to buy the DLC or not.

So in previous years people who debuted before or around Mania would always "make the cut".

Yeah that's right.

Whatever you're a lost cause. I'm done. They won't get my money at least. Bought it used past 2 years, might do it again when it goes low enough.

Yeah, done. Although your comment was redundant. "They won't get my money...I might buy it again when it goes low enough" lol

"Used". And I never buy the DLC so yeah. They won't. I'll just assume you misread and leave my snarky dickishness out of this :P.

Actually relevant.

You obviously don't.

Yeah that's right.

"Used". And I never buy the DLC so yeah. They won't. I'll just assume you misread and leave my snarky dickishness out of this :P.

lol you should leave it out, never should of started

Actually relevant.

You obviously don't.

Yeah that's right.

lol you should leave it out, never should of started

Sorry I thought this was a place of discussing opinions and not just a big-

Damn it there's that snark creeping in.

If it's legends to NXT Superstars and the 4HW aren't in so I'm assuming there's no chance of any divas if they're not in.

Soo..

WCW - Goldberg, Scott Steiner, Scott Hall, Dean Malenko, Raven, and Billy Kidman - 6
ECW - Sandman, Rob Van Dam, Sabu, Tommy Dreamer, and the Dudley Boys - 6
WWF Attitude Era - Big Bossman, Test, Too Cool, Gangrel, and Road Dogg - 6
WWE Legends - Mr. Perfect, Roddy Piper, Dusty Rhodes, Eddie Guerrero, and the Legion of Doom - 6

NXT - Wesley Blake, Buddy Murphy, Bull Dempsey, Rhino, Solomon Crowe, and Alex Riley - 6

Season Pass Exclusive - Samoa Joe

If it's legends to NXT Superstars and the 4HW aren't in so I'm assuming there's no chance of any divas if they're not in.

Soo..

WCW - Goldberg, Scott Steiner, Scott Hall, Dean Malenko, Raven, and Billy Kidman - 6

ECW - Sandman, Rob Van Dam, Sabu, Tommy Dreamer, and the Dudley Boys - 6

WWF Attitude Era - Big Bossman, Test, Too Cool, Gangrel, and Road Dogg - 6

WWE Legends - Mr. Perfect, Roddy Piper, Dusty Rhodes, Eddie Guerrero, and the Legion of Doom - 6

NXT - Wesley Blake, Buddy Murphy, Bull Dempsey, Rhino, Solomon Crowe, and Alex Riley - 6

Season Pass Exclusive - Samoa Joe

I'm sorry but even with my career, there's no way those guys would make the game and NOT.A.SINGLE.NXT.WOMAN makes the game. I say 2-3 NXT guys tops. DLC will probably be mostly Legends comprised of the 3 brands ( WCW/ECW/WWE).

Only thing that really bugs me about the Season Pass is that you're paying all that money for just one free model (and maybe the accelerator), but you're STILL having to pay for all the DLC. Even if it's half-priced, you're still paying for stuff that should be free if you paid for the Season Pass..

Only thing that really bugs me about the Season Pass is that you're paying all that money for just one free model (and maybe the accelerator), but you're STILL having to pay for all the DLC. Even if it's half-priced, you're still paying for stuff that should be free if you paid for the Season Pass..

What? If you pay for the season pass you DO get DLC free. Last year season pass was only for showcase.

What? If you pay for the season pass you DO get DLC free. Last year season pass was only for showcase.

Really? I thought they still made people pay for all the packs and the Showcases, only at a reduced price. If they really were getting everything free after purchasing the Season Pass, then that makes sense. I didn't buy the Season Pass because I was under the impression we'd wind up having to pay for the Showcases and what not anyway, so what was the point, y'know?

Has it been confirmed that we are definitely getting an exclusive season pass character this year?

And here I was hoping that we wouldn't get any additional content to a nearly complete current WWE roster. Thought they would stop making DLC since there is no actual demand for it. Game would be better without it. I miss the old days when the games had 12 people in it and were playable for a month at best. Damn DLC. Ruinning my gaming experience.

*dead serious stare*

Really? I thought they still made people pay for all the packs and the Showcases, only at a reduced price. If they really were getting everything free after purchasing the Season Pass, then that makes sense. I didn't buy the Season Pass because I was under the impression we'd wind up having to pay for the Showcases and what not anyway, so what was the point, y'know?

Wording is funny, but it's basically you're paying for all DLC with the pass. The price of the pass is the cost of all DLC you're paying for combined, with a discount.

If you pay the price of season pass now. When the DLC comes out, you won't have to pay anymore.

Archived