The Great Khail released?

kidd0

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was missused tho.

Doesn't mean that he would be a wrestler.

But imagine if Khali was nothing more than a immovable bodyguard for someone.

Imagine Khali never speaking, never smiling, never talking and just standing in-front of x-superstar's lockerroom or the GM's office. That would have worked very well for him and we would not have been "forced" to see him wrestle.

He hasn't done anything in the longest time and loses when he does, it'd be no loss. WWE don't even use him enough to boost sales in India I imagine and they could just have him guest appear on house shows.

Eva Marie - dumb enough to call Jinder "Ginger", worse in the ring than Khali...still employed.

But you know, she is great under some people's desk, on her knees ;).

I always hate when people make such assumptions like I just did, but it' s obvious.

Not really, given that she's specifically been picked in a casual contest. She's just there to participate in shoots and be eye candy, really.

Eva Marie - dumb enough to call Jinder "Ginger", worse in the ring than Khali...still employed.

But you know, she is great under some people's desk, on her knees ;).

I always hate when people make such assumptions like I just did, but it' s obvious.

First off, that joke sucked.

Secondly, she's been in training for like a year. It's not obvious that she's giving sexual favours because it's pretty obvious that she's popular on Total Diva's and has potential. She's still brand new, give her time lmfao.

It's a work, Khail will return as the mystery partner for Team Cena and will eliminate everyone on Team Authority.

It's a work, Khail will return as the mystery partner for Team Cena and will eliminate everyone on Team Authority.

Dont even entertain that thought

No, no, E.

It's "Hi, how are you."

Archived