DLC Discussion Thread

liontamer*

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They might just be alt attires in SHowcase much like the Orton showcase seems.

This is what one if the media guys thinks that attended one of the 2k events. He said there are signs for warrior and savage in the build he played. Usually there arent signs for dlc wrestlers until you dl them.

Doesn't confirm anything obviously though. I trust the guy because he mentioned savage before savage was announced.

Yeah wouldnt suprise me if Randy Savage is in the game and when you buy the Warrior Showcase your just downloading a Macho King alt attire. Even the other showcases just seem filled with alt attires like Randy Orton or Christian. Just seems odd why DLC this year is over stacked with alt attires and arenas.

If you want Christian & Macho Man you gotta buy the season pass.

Seems strange why they would do this when Warrior is in the main roster.

I just wish DLC stuff didnt have its own section and just had a locked spot on the roster so its keeps them all in 1 era.

I just wish DLC stuff didnt have its own section and just had a locked spot on the roster so its keeps them all in 1 era.

For money

The NXT pack is disappointing. Only 5 NXT guys in the disc (6 if Tyson Kidd count), the only 2 NXT Divas are both DLC, NXT DLC has Adam Rose & Ascension who I find them meh. And really, JBL? He could had just been a Legend in the disc.

No Tyler Breeze, Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Bayley & Alexa Bliss. The lack of Bret Hart, Alicia Fox & Layla doesn't help either.

For money

I guess that means he isnt a alt attire then. Shame as I wanted a 80s Randy in this years game.

The NXT pack is disappointing. Only 5 NXT guys in the disc (6 if Tyson Kidd count), the only 2 NXT Divas are both DLC, NXT DLC has Adam Rose & Ascension who I find them meh. And really, JBL? He could had just been a Legend in the disc.

No Tyler Breeze, Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Bayley & Alexa Bliss. The lack of Bret Hart, Alicia Fox & Layla doesn't help either.

I feel quite different about this, but I can see where you are coming from.

In my opinion 2K put together a NXT roster that had the top stars of NXT around Arrival time:

Adam Rose (close to WWE call up in January-February)

Adrian Neville (number 1 contender)

Bo Dallas (NXT champion)

Corey Graves (featured quite a lot on TV in December-January)

Justin Gabriel (NXT regular)

Konnor (tag champion)

Rusev (had been in the Rumble - on the verge of being called up)

Sami Zayn (Cesaro feud)

Tyson Kidd (NXT regular in 2013)

Viktor (tag champion)

Xavier Woods (NXT regular)

2K had nothing to do with who WWE decided to call up in the meantime, so it's just bad luck really.

I feel quite different about this, but I can see where you are coming from.

In my opinion 2K put together a NXT roster that had the top stars of NXT around Arrival time:

Adam Rose (close to WWE call up in January-February)

Adrian Neville (number 1 contender)

Bo Dallas (NXT champion)

Corey Graves (featured quite a lot on TV in December-January)

Justin Gabriel (NXT regular)

Konnor (tag champion)

Rusev (had been in the Rumble - on the verge of being called up)

Sami Zayn (Cesaro feud)

Tyson Kidd (NXT regular in 2013)

Viktor (tag champion)

Xavier Woods (NXT regular)

2K had nothing to do with who WWE decided to call up in the meantime, so it's just bad luck really.

I see what you mean, I keep forgetting that I only started watching NXT when Adrian Neville won, so I am more used to guys like Tyler Breeze and the other Divas who came afterward.

I completely forgot Xavier Wood & Rusev were originally in NXT. Same for Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd because they were in RAW before (well Gabriel was in the ''Reality show'' NXT which I didn't care).

I guess because of that the NXT roster looked small for me. I am too used to the guys after Arrival.

But I too would've loved Tyler Breeze on the roster. I think he would've been very fun to play as.

And For some reason I'm actually okay with Sin Cara not being in the game. Maybe it is because Kalisto won't be in, and I hate having tag teams consisting of 1 caw and 1 in game superstar.

Archived