IGN WWE 2K15 First Official Gameplay Trailer!!! (including screens at #1, #224 , #226 & #228)

.RyeE.

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd honestly hate to develop a wrestling game, the community is probably one of the worst. My goodness.

Yeah how dare people not wanting to settle for mediocrity.

Customer is always right, first rule in business. Some act like it's not applicable in pro-wrestling.

Lol thats just corporate bullshit. First rule of business is to make profit.

I'd honestly hate to develop a wrestling game, the community is probably one of the worst. My goodness.

Customer is always right, first rule in business. Some act like it's not applicable in pro-wrestling.
Lol thats just corporate bullshit. First rule of business is to make profit.

Breaking even comes well before that ;)

But in all seriousness consumerism revolves around what consumers want, it's not just a corporate moniker/buzz word. You don't even need to ask business owners and shareholders, it's all about demand, profit is what a company ultimately strives for but supply & demand, running costs, variables and breaking even all come before making a real buck. You can't sell jack without demand.

/Justmainterwebzopinonz

Edit - youdidn'tseeanything.
Sounds like capitalism.

Really impressive trailer, pretty much puts me over the line to get an Xbox One, just far to much of a gap on the 360 version now. Triple H had the best model I feel, Kane was also great which is nice as these 2 usually have poor models. Batista for the brief second looked stunning. Some guys need a tan like Cesaro but again thats minor. Some of the attires are a tad old but probably more updated than in previous years where we are usually a year out by release, the gear all looks to be around Wrestlemania time this year.

Sure some of the hair doesn't look 100% but what videogame has ever nailed long hair right, always looks off.

Brock was the biggest disappointment for me, hasn't worn that attire since Wrestlemania 29 and again no logos on his shorts, makes him look generic, I only used the retro Brock last year. I'm big for keeping the game updated and one thing im worried about this year is I feel Superstar threads may be gone as they have moved to a whole new graphics engine. Hope I'm wrong with that but if thats the case, no excuse for a nearly 2 year old Brock look.

When it comes to this series, the customer is never right. Why? Because the fanbase as a whole is constantly 50/50 for everything. People want story designer, people want it out. People want Community Creations? People want it out. People want Superstar Threads out? People want it in. Remove, dont remove, add this, dont add this. THQ, and now 2K will never be able to listen to the customers because you cant please everyone in the majority.

Archived