Mortal Kombat Series (MK 11)

LuisTX85

I'm surprised I never found the Erron Black brutality. I'm sure I've ended a match with his XRay and used Sand Trap 3 times.

What's with the theme of this weeks premier tower btw? "Worst of the Worst"? There's not even a background and emblem reward at the end. You get stuck with a couple characters with no variation too. Scorpion is especially shitty.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised I never found the Erron Black brutality. I'm sure I've ended a match with his XRay and used Sand Trap 3 times.

What's with the theme of this weeks premier tower btw? "Worst of the Worst"? There's not even a background and emblem reward at the end. You get stuck with a couple characters with no variation too. Scorpion is especially shitty.

And somehow play as Gold Scorpion

Something I just thought of. With how far fighting games have gone with everything, something has always bugged me about going invisible. Sure. Your opponent cant see you now... but neither can you so you are both guessing where you are. With playing online against somebody, why not have the invisibility only just make you somewhat see through on your end and 100% on the other person's?

Rain has already been all but completely confirmed by Ed Boon to come at some point so you don't have to worry about that,

Ain't the DLC done, though...(outside of kostumes, obviously) ? I don't really see them adding any completely new characters to the game. They don't even have any slots left to do so...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived