Mortal Kombat Series (MK 11)

LuisTX85

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That guy doesn't know how to play in the clip vs, Jason.

I think the clip is just to show the moves and stuff. Why do people always have to critique the way that other people do things? (Not just on here...but in general). I see too much of that, tbh. Guy puts a video up to show off an unreleased character, and people are like "this guy doesn't know how to play"...and that's some shit.

That guy doesn't know how to play in the clip vs, Jason.

I think the clip is just to show the moves and stuff. Why do people always have to critique the way that other people do things? (Not just on here...but in general). I see too much of that, tbh. Guy puts a video up to show off an unreleased character, and people are like "this guy doesn't know how to play"...and that's some shit.

I completely understand that, but the way he was doing it to no avail was irking me in my brain, something just set off that made me say that. I feel like that wasn't even all his moves in that variation he showed, either.

Whoever made that Scorpion skin needs to be slapped, that's retina damage if I ever saw it in a game. Especially if that's an active skin that's animated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oku7acLB0wE

One of Predator's fatalities.

It's only for Scorpion.

Confirmation/proof?

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Sonicdude20th/video/3995750

Take this for example, every character is rendered like this for one of his intros alone. The skin itself is only selectable for Scorpion, and probably plays that way. I am not sure how it'll look under Predator's POV, though. If you look under Scorpion's costumes, it's only for him, but everyone else only looks that way for him in 2 of his variations.

Archived