Breaking Bad

Lunchbox

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...

I'm hyped. I think it's time to watch the series over again. Man I wish I had someone to watch it with that never seen it, and that wants to. I watched the series after it was over and knew the ending but still watched it and loved it

Also SKINNY PETE!

I had zero excitement for this but I was wondering why I was randomly thinking about watching this series again within the last week. I didn't even know about the original announcement. Must've felt it... like the force

I'm just over here waiting for them to say that Walt is still alive...because, I still believe that shit.

"You're goddamn right".

That's why i loved the way the series ended and don't want anything past that. Did Walt die? Was he arrested? Did he somehow get away? You saw the man change into heisenberg, gain everything and realize the monster he became and came back to earth while losing it all. At that moment with the camera panning out he was free from everything. It was perfect.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not gonna be able to rewatch Breaking bad fast enough :(

I lied, finished it Friday. I'm ready!

Forgot how great all the characters' evolutions were. Better Call Saul is really good too. Didn't have any intention of watching it but was recommended like 2 months ago and was not in the slightest a disappointment

Wish I can erase my memory of Breaking Bad and start all over again

If yall didnt know Robert Forster who played Ed passed away yesterday of all days from Cancer

Bit of rambling, this isnt El Camino related spoiler tag

Watching The Normies on YouTube watch Breaking Bad, the 2 girls never seen it. I enjoy watching people's reactions, and this with 2 people who never seen it, now the guy has, and if they predict something or if something important or even the pizza scene, is about to happen he gives a little look to the camera for those that know lol and since Blindwave cant post Breaking Bad with clips and audio this was my go to. Hell it's how I caught up on BB without having to rewatch everything. Would've taken alot of time. Now if I'm personally sitting and watching with someone whose never seen it then I'll rewatch it again. Or will rewatch it later down the road anyway

Now El Camino Spoilers

God I didnt want this movie to freaking end. Stinky Pete being the true friend and hero. Hell him telling Jesse that he's his hero :cry: seeing Mike and Walt make Cameos. And Jesse doing what Mike said he wanted to do, going to Alaska. And not to be rude but first thing I noticed when I saw him, but Todd's actor got big. I cant say anything, past 5 years my face got bigger. Wish El Camino could have been a new series instead of just a movie, I want more dammit

^ Yeah, very sad to hear Robert Forster passed away. Other than his Breaking Bad role, he was also recently really terrific in Twin Peaks as Sheriff Frank Truman.

Throughly enjoyed the movie. It's touching, suspenseful, and surpisingly very funny. A lovely, moving epilogue to Jesse's story.

And Gen...

Sheeit was really good, like a long, sexy ass episode of Breaking Bad that didn't tarnish the legacy it built in any way. Just a little more of a great thing.

I did notice some minor differences in some of the returning characters performance but it's been 6 years. I get it. I don't normally notice things like that so it was kinda weird

I didn't warch all of the trailers, but how many of them had clips that weren't in the movie? Luke I expected the Skinny Pete interrogation to show up in the film somehow but ot was just a,hype teaser

I didn't warch all of the trailers, but how many of them had clips that weren't in the movie? Luke I expected the Skinny Pete interrogation to show up in the film somehow but ot was just a,hype teaser

The teaser with Jesse in the car didn't show up either. I'm not surprised because neither felt like they we're shot by the same crew as the film. Pretty sure Netflix created them.

I didn't watch all of the trailers, but how many of them had clips that weren't in the movie? Like I expected the Skinny Pete interrogation to show up in the film somehow but it was just a hype teaser

The teaser with Jesse in the car didn't show up either. I'm not surprised because neither felt like they we're shot by the same crew as the film. Pretty sure Netflix created them.

Makes sense, the film did feel more like an actual episode to me than the trailers did. Didn't really think about it until now

I didn't watch all of the trailers, but how many of them had clips that weren't in the movie? Like I expected the Skinny Pete interrogation to show up in the film somehow but it was just a hype teaser

Makes sense, the film did feel more like an actual episode to me than the trailers did. Didn't really think about it until now

Oh, it still felt like a film to me. The teasers felt like commercials. Charles Baker (Skinny Pete)'s acting, in particular, was off and very scripted but in the actual film he was natural and solid.

Archived