WWE 2K14 Confirmed Information Thread

Jmerc

Like I said,they might as well show the whole image now.

They'll reveal him tomorrow morning.

They are getting as bad as thq.

Um.... They are the THQ team.

However 2K is supposed to be holding their reigns, yet they seem to be allowing the three stooges to dick around as usual.

No 2k is basically learning from them until they know enough to have their own team work on wwe games. They even said this when they hired those three. You don't learn from people by holding their reigns.

You don't learn correctly by letting three morons with a history of *censored*ing everything up run free with out restriction either.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

However 2K is supposed to be holding their reigns, yet they seem to be allowing the three stooges to dick around as usual.

No 2k is basically learning from them until they know enough to have their own team work on wwe games. They even said this when they hired those three. You don't learn from people by holding their reigns.

You don't learn correctly by letting three morons with a history of *censored*ing everything up run free with out restriction either.

I completely agree, but going by what 2K said when they made their acquisition of wwe games official they are doing just that. The only thing that seems to be any different than previous years, adn I am sure this is 2K's doing, is promotion for the game. We waited longer this year to get info then we have in a while.

I completely agree, but going by what 2K said when they made their acquisition of wwe games official they are doing just that.

I understand 2K, i'm not blaming them. At least, not yet. I just wish they'd done their research on these 3 morons before hiring them and instead gone to yukes directly.

I completely agree, but going by what 2K said when they made their acquisition of wwe games official they are doing just that.

I understand 2K, i'm not blaming them. At least, not yet. I just wish they'd done their research on these 3 morons before hiring them and instead gone to yukes directly.

Probably they're only keeping them(The Idiots 3) because, despite their many faults(and that's a lot), they are more familiar with the series.

Now, as soon as 2K figures things out, those 3 tools will be out the door the next time they screw up. Hopefully.

Probably they're only keeping them(The Idiots 3) because, despite their many faults(and that's a lot), they are more familiar with the series.

Now, as soon as 2K figures things out, those 3 tools will be out the door the next time they screw up. Hopefully.

I could see them maybe keeping Williams on as a consultant on moves and thats aboutit. Ledesma has shown he does not have what it takes to ensure the games are quality.

As for Sitterson, He worked on one single damned game, and "worked" is really being stretched here.

I don't know guys...Cory Ledesma, Brian Williams and Aubrey Sitterson seem to have some sort of Parasite complex where they can worm there way into anything; for example lets all remember Aubrey Sitteron whose proven he can't promote much else but himself was promoted as Marketing Manager. Basically Sitterson runs 2k forms, WWEGames facebook and all Marketing details. Thus why we see Pretty Prince Aubrey on everything, neat fact though we'll hardly see Cory Ledesma at all.

I could see them maybe keeping Williams on as a consultant on moves and that's about it.

You mean "Not up to par", "That will be out of the game when it comes out", "Oh look at that Inverted Frankensteiner and Soda Twist!" Brian Williams that has so much Indy knowledge, yet can't get the basic move correct?

in the official trailer thread 2 pics from the trailer confirm Andre and Piper through crowd shirts.

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/451951-ultimate-warrior-pre-order-bonus-trailer/?p=9485561

I wonder if Demolition will make a return considering they were THE tag team to hold the belts for 18 months.

in the official trailer thread 2 pics from the trailer confirm Andre and Piper through crowd shirts.

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/451951-ultimate-warrior-pre-order-bonus-trailer/?p=9485561

I wonder if Demolition will make a return considering they were THE tag team to hold the belts for 18 months.

hope so. they are my all time favorite tag team and their theme is still in my top 5.

I'm starting to doubt if I will buy the game or not

Why in the *Censored* they have to stick with legends?

Most of the people will only use 3 or 4

Give them their own game damn it!

I want Sheikie Baby in the game to break Warrior *Censored* ass and make him humble

I want Sheikie Baby in the game to break Warrior *Censored* ass and make him humble

I use ALL the legends :)

I use ALL the legends :)
me too for the most part. in fact last year's attitude roster was used more than the current roster and that's saying something. I actually used a wider variety of those guys in comparison to previous years. while I wish they would have continued the Attitude Era for another year or so, them putting savage and warrior and maybe possibly Hogan in one game, yeah this guy knows who he'll be using :)

I don't know guys...Cory Ledesma, Brian Williams and Aubrey Sitterson seem to have some sort of Parasite complex where they can worm there way into anything; for example lets all remember Aubrey Sitteron whose proven he can't promote much else but himself was promoted as Marketing Manager. Basically Sitterson runs 2k forms, WWEGames facebook and all Marketing details. Thus why we see Pretty Prince Aubrey on everything, neat fact though we'll hardly see Cory Ledesma at all.

I could see them maybe keeping Williams on as a consultant on moves and that's about it.

You mean "Not up to par", "That will be out of the game when it comes out", "Oh look at that Inverted Frankensteiner and Soda Twist!" Brian Williams that has so much Indy knowledge, yet can't get the basic move correct?

As I said, Consultant, in other words he wouldn't have the final say.

i *censored*ing agree with you , sick and tire of all this legend in the game .. they need to stop living in the past ... or just make a god damn game for the old timer damn it !

Archived