WWE 2K14 Confirmed Information Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

though im not 100% its based on they live just some talk that it might be

http://pandemoniumpictureshow.blogspot.com/2013/02/roddy-piper-tweets-about-they-live.html?m=1

WWE Hall of Famer and star of the 1988 classic John Carpenter film, They Live, Tweeted on Friday that he played a demo of a new video game based on the cult classic:

nice ! :)

though im not 100% its based on they live just some talk that it might be

http://pandemoniumpictureshow.blogspot.com/2013/02/roddy-piper-tweets-about-they-live.html?m=1

WWE Hall of Famer and star of the 1988 classic John Carpenter film, They Live, Tweeted on Friday that he played a demo of a new video game based on the cult classic:

nice ! :)

Ah...a great movie.

Still wouldn't want Rowdy Roddy Piper to be left out of the game though. AND THEY HAVE TO BRING BACK RTWM! Attitude Era didn't have me entertained since it was pretty obvious what was going to happen next every time

RTWM was good , i liked it , jacob part was real entertaining . i alsho want attitude era part 2 but seem like it wont be happening anytime soon because of all the personal issues with half of the roster for this one .

I wont hold my breath with warrior it may turn out to be like hctp

Not likely. Hctp thq made the warrior model before he signed on. They had talks but a deal was never signed. Warrior got mad when the video of his model leaked and he broke off talks as he felt they used his likeness without approval. This was uncovered when he tried to sue them bc the warrior model could be unlocked via cheat device which infringes on his trademark and image. (Thq settled out of court i believe)

For warrior to be the pre order exclusive they arent going to market or promote their game using guys that havent officially signed on.

Same with savage and how some people wonder if he'll be pulled by wwe. If the deal wasnt done he wouldnt be in the trailer.

idk i really don't want a bunch of legends from different eras

This isn't to be a jerk, but don't buy the game then. If you do then you are one of those that are the problem. People every year complain about this and that, but then still buy the game. You won't see change unless you stop throwing your money at them.

As for me I LOVE the legends every year. Glad to see some great ones in one game from all era's.

This isn't to be a jerk, but don't buy the game then. If you do then you are one of those that are the problem. People every year complain about this and that, but then still buy the game. You won't see change unless you stop throwing your money at them.

As for me I LOVE the legends every year. Glad to see some great ones in one game from all era's.

Every year people forget its Vince McMahon deciding who goes in. Its his company his game and nobody is forced to buy the game each year.

did I say I don't want any legends I said legends from different eras if lets

if we have whole bunch of guys from different eras it be hard to create said eras cuz u need to make more guys from said eras

unlike most people here I don't bitch about the game

if we have whole bunch of guys from different eras it be hard to create said eras cuz u need to make more guys from said eras

Indeed, you prefer to sing its praises blindly.

NOT REALLY unlike most I have fun I never had any major probs with the game no major glitchs and if I do find something I don't bitch I accept it and don't let it ruin my fun

NOT REALLY unlike most I have fun I never had any major probs with the game no major glitchs and if I do find something I don't bitch I accept it and don't let it ruin my fun

Yes. Having legitimate complaints is bitching now people, you all heard it!

Archived