The Official Anime and Manga Discussion Thread

Misatouki

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been reading Gintama, and it's really good. I like how the cast of characters all have some chapters about them and aren't just supporting the main ones. But it's one long series.

Also, godDamn you Berserk. I think he beats the guy from Hunter X Hunter for amount of breaks. Which Hunter x Hunter is back, but need to reread the current Arc because I don't remember shit about it.

I've been enjoying Vrains well enough, but after getting burned 3 times now, it's hard for me to really get into it.

Oh and this needs to be posted.

jbjz9higjlr1i7amgz5i_zpsdern6obt.jpg

I with the second guy

Also what do you mean by burned?

Is the Arc V stuff after the Scyncrho dimension/? cuz the dub hasn't aired an episode since that arc finished (next episode would start the XYZ arc) in December (air season three ffs dub)

Is the Arc V stuff after the Scyncrho dimension/? cuz the dub hasn't aired an episode since that arc finished (next episode would start the XYZ arc) in December (air season three ffs dub)

It starts with Synchro. The whole thing is a giant Jack Atlas wank fest that almost completely deviates from the actual plot for a godawful fortune cup rehash that completely misses the point. XYZ's pacing is crap and is the start of near everyone else becoming worthless, and Fusion...is just a hot mess with a beyond godawful filler plot and other bull*censored* on top of probably the worst handled villain(s) in the entire franchise.

On a less rant note, I've started watching Little Witch Academia and it's a lot of fun. Also, MHA's Bakugou vs. Uraraka and Todoroki vs. Deku fights were freaking amazing and Vida's out for blood. I also can't wait to eventually see All Might vs. All for One.

It starts with Synchro. The whole thing is a giant Jack Atlas wank fest that almost completely deviates from the actual plot for a godawful fortune cup rehash that completely misses the point. XYZ's pacing is crap and is the start of near everyone else becoming worthless, and Fusion...is just a hot mess with a beyond godawful filler plot and other bull*censored* on top of probably the worst handled villain(s) in the entire franchise.

On a less rant note, I've started watching Little Witch Academia and it's a lot of fun. Also, MHA's Bakugou vs. Uraraka and Todoroki vs. Deku fights were freaking amazing and Vida's out for blood. I also can't wait to eventually see All Might vs. All for One.

The Jack stuff was pretty silly yeah, he was there for no reason and since it's an alternate universe one it aint even the version we know who went through character development etc. For the most part I still enjoyed the duels though

As for Witch, I've seen the two films but not the show. They were decent enough I guess but it defo needed a series. I'll watch it eventually, prolly when fully dubbed. They have up to 13 on Netflix, so I'll wait till the have the rest

They're making a PS4 game for it in 2018 if you want that

Jack being handled badly really isn't the problem, though; it's that the show bends over to put him on a pedestal while ignoring the actual plot.

What happened to Kite and Aster was wrong. Kite gets an entire character arc off screen and Aster gets TNJ level Egao'd in under 10 episodes. Then there's Zarc and lolRay

They may as well not even put

Edo/Aster in. The only thing that guy did was get egao'ed and job to the main villians. The real life card game didn't get any good Destiny HEROs as a result either. They all suck.

Another thing that bothered me is that there are too many duels where a named character will defeat 3 or 5 nameless goons in one turn just to show how powerful the the person is.

It was cool the first time maybe, but I don't want to see fodder duels all the time.

Yugo did have good plays to counter Yuri, but they were wasted when Edo and Kaito interfered and went after Yugo to "bring him back to his senses". Those two made Yugo lose although maybe Yugo may not have had an answer for Greedy Venom.

And lol at Greedy Venom which only appeared in one episode. Also Yuri pulling Transcental/Ultra Polymerization out of his ass against Yusho.

They may as well not even put

Edo/Aster in. The only thing that guy did was get egao'ed and job to the main villians. The real life card game didn't get any good Destiny HEROs as a result either. They all suck.

Another thing that bothered me is that there are too many duels where a named character will defeat 3 or 5 nameless goons in one turn just to show how powerful the the person is.

It was cool the first time maybe, but I don't want to see fodder duels all the time.

oh yeah, the 3v1 stuff is annoying for me already and it's only the syncro arc done. Where Yuya reks all those fusion dudes at once or when Shay reks like 57 dudes at once with his raid raptors

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I spent the last few watching RWBY and it was pretty great. And season 3 was just damn. Now I'm rewatching it because I got nothing else to watch.

Persona 5 anime was also announced for 2018.

Technically aint anime, though I should prolly watch it for that cross over game coming soon

as for P5 anime, gonna be hype af. The P4 anime is *censored*ing hilarious

• 2 months later...

Archived