The Official Anime and Manga Discussion Thread

Misatouki

Final part of Digimon Tri part 6 aired.

RIP Meicoomon, Daigo and Baihumon (because partner death equals human death).

I preferred the first four but still a lot of feels.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

This random arc after Zarc in Arc-V is kinda retarded

Although the Zarc arc was also kinda retraded, since they all joined mid duel like retards as he had OP dudes out

• 4 weeks later...

Just read the Eden Zero Chapter 1.

Glad Hiro Mashima is not bating with an interesting concept and just cuts to the fanservice from the get go. It'S going to make the whole thing much more enjoyable, until he finally decides to either only draw hentai or becomes the artist for something along the lines of Shokugeki no Soma.

Mate made me start Code Geass

Everyone seems like a dick so far, the protags not caring about honouring the dead and the prince killing people

Im watching Yu-Gi-Oh on Netflix as like a nostalgia thing and my god this show is bad lmao

Eh why? I'd say it's fine enough. I guess it can be really cringy with all the over the topness of it but that's just shonen for you

Plus this is Sam, youre immune to cringe

I just in terms of writing and pacing its bad. I dont think its tremendously bad or anything. I loved it as a kid so it served its real purpose.

Also Im watching the English dub obviously which I think is notorioua for being bad or something. Idk Im not really an anime guy beyond Evangelion and Studio Ghibli stuff.

The rules didn't exist when season one was a thing. It's best to just ignore season one and start at season two

The actual card game and rules came after that season in the manga

So there were no rules to break

I just in terms of writing and pacing its bad. I dont think its tremendously bad or anything. I loved it as a kid so it served its real purpose.

Also Im watching the English dub obviously which I think is notorioua for being bad or something. Idk Im not really an anime guy beyond Evangelion and Studio Ghibli stuff.

Have you tried Death Note? You may like that, plus I think the English dub for that is pretty good.

Archived