NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-I think I'm finally warning up to the new intro video and theme. Didn't hate it before but it was meh and now it seems a bit better.

-Great match between Amber Moon and Ruby Riot. I love Amber and want her to beat Asuka for the title at TakeOver so bad!

- Not liking heel Hideo out of the ring

Was Zolita Vega (Thea Trinidad) really wearing that Harley Quinn thing around her neck? Lmao

...you're talking about a choker?

Anyways. NXT was really good. I thought the Ember vs Ruby match was MOTN honestly. It delivered way more than I expected it to. Fast, hard hitting action and the moves were very crisp. This could be the Ember Moon we see as NXT Women's Champ someday and I'm down with that.

Before Burch vs Lorcan was already over I was hoping we'd get a best of 3 series between the two. I'm glad it looks like they may head in this direction if Burch gets the win next time.

Also, I hope Oney doesn't get in trouble for being too stiff and is forced to tone down lol.

I was gonna complain no Andrade on my screen tonight but I'm glad he was and moving on to his next feud.

Main event was okay. Good storytelling to keep Dain looking strong. I hope Drew & Roode can have a good match haha. For some reason I think they'd mesh well because Drew can do the WWE style.

Honestly hoping Montez is good in the ring. I see them similar to American Alpha, Jason Jordan finally got his big breakout with Chad Gable who was incredible out of nowhere. Angelo Dawkins could be the same with Montez Ford.

Archived