Official Mae Young Classic Discussion Thread

E#37

Parade of Champions tonight and Mauro on commentary? Awesome stuff! :D

The only thing that's a bit annoying is that we will have to wait a long time before we get the see the matches and that stuff will get spoiled all over the place again.. :(

Would had prefered a live Show for tonight and tomorrow instead.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That reminds me... same rules as last time apply:

IMPORTANT SPOILER RULE:

Since the episodes are released on demand (1-4 this Monday, 5-8 the following week), Jmerc and I are gonna ask you guys to spoiler tag posts involving what goes on during the matches, about who advanced or stuff like that within 5 days of whatever batch of episodes (1-4, 5-8). Please include what episode/s the tag references outside the tag to encourage discussion but ensure people only see what they want to see.

As an example (no actual spoilers included):
EPISODE 2 SPOILERS!

That match between X and Y was so awesome! Yay women! Yay wrestling!

This won't apply starting the saturday after the second batch is released and once we get to the live finals obviously since that'll be live. :)

I'd assume the first patch would be out like 3 weeks before the finals and the next patch the following week. So that'll give them at least one week to promote the finals at Evolution.

Final 8 predictions? Mine are:

1. Ashley Rayne

2. Deonna Purrazzo

3. Io Shirai

4. Kaitlyn

5. Meiko Satomura

6. Mercedes Martinez

7. Rhea Ripley

8. Toni Storm

I think that's a pretty solid group although there are a couple of other women I'd rather see in there.

Did they pull Mauro? That sucks. Still a good team though. Like others have said, Cole is good when he's not plugging Vince's shit nonstop on RAW.

Mauro will do the Bracketology. Too bad he won't be doing the commentary since I like him much more than cole on it. Let's hope Michael will do better in MYC than he does in the Weekly Shows.

Archived