Official Mae Young Classic Discussion Thread

E#37

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy shit, i really thought getting Hiroyo for this was just some wild rumor based on nothing. I'm so stoked about her inclusion.

Caesy so far predicted pretty much everyone, altough i think he knew who wiil be in it becouse he have source in WWE or something like that.

https://twitter.com/ifyouseekcasey/status/1020956458043813888

I could see them signing Hiroyo if she's able to commit to a contract with them. Has the look they seem to like a lot out of their women wrestlers, and of course talent to match.

Apparently Millie Mckenzie wiil not be in the MYC, Becouse she have indy dates in the UK in 2-4 august,while all the competitores wiil be in florida for Preparations. https://twitter.com/dirk_fn_anger/st...43447113838593

As well jazzy gabert wiil have in the same time show in Germany in 5. august in the same time while the competutores will be in florida. https://twitter.com/wXwGermany/statu...05158541631489

Who have you got for the last 5 slots? Im predicting; Jessamyn Duke, Marina Shafir, Monique Jenkins, Shadia Bseiso & Xia Li. I did think wed get Britt Baker & Chelsea Green to, but Im being safe and going with the PC recruits.

You can rule Britt Baker out cause she is with Rise working in Japan for Stardom since the 12.07.2018 (Japan Tour).

She arrived with Kykio (currently Injured), Dust and Kylie Rae and they are working Shows down there.

https://www.wwe.com/shows/maeyoungclassic/article/mj-jenkins-zatara-xia-li-allysin-kay-rachel-evers?sf194855942=1

Zatara, Xia Li, MJ Jenkins, Allysin Kay and Rachel Evers enter Mae Young Classic

CONFIRM:All the 32 competitors (Updte 3/8/2018)
Rhea Ripley
Io Shirai
Jinny
Kacy Catanzaro
Nicole Matthews
Kaitlyn
Tegan Nox
deonna purrazzo
Jessica Elaban
Reina Gonzlez
Taynara conti
kevita devi
Mia Yim
Mercedes Martinez
Killer Kelly
Zeuxis
Lacey lane
Isla Dawn
Karen Q
Toni Storm
Meiko Satomura
Xia Brookside
Priscilla Kelly
Ashley Rayne (Madison Rayne)
Aerial Monroe
Vanessa Kraven
Hiroyo Matsumoto
mj jenkins
Rachael Evers
(Sienna) Allysin Kay
Zatara
Xia Li

I think Chelsea Green doing this season of Lucha Underground might have screwed her chances of being in this, no? LU seem weird about their people appearing elsewhere on TV while all their appearances yet to air (her debut hasn't even aired yet). Unless it's like Impact, who have a partnership with AAA.

Sienna/Allysin is a great get tho.

I don't know why you still can't get her Name Right but it is Kavita Devi, not "Kevita". :P:D

My Predictions of the first round eliminations:

- Jessica Elaban

- Taynara Conti

- Reina Gonzales

- Kacy Catanzaro (she will do amazingly and get the exposure she Needs)

- Rhea Ripley (even she made it to the second round last year)

- Kavita Devi (probably against Vanessa or a other big Woman this time)

- Tegan Nox (as much as I love her, I don't think they will use her further since she is mainly doing live Events)

- Xia Li (too many veterans compared to her and known names to put her to the second round)

- Xia Brookside (I Love her to bits, she is Young and bubbly by they will probably let her been beaten by a bigger Name)

- Isla Dawn (cool in ring competitor with a nice look but I don't see her advancing against the bigger names)

- Aerial Monroe (either her or MJ Jenkins will probably bite it in the first round, I'm going with her since MJ had more exposure)

- Karen Q (She is a great Wrestler but I don't see her advancing over the more known names)

- Zatara (she represents what Princessa had in last years Tournament but I don't see her going further then round 1)

- Deonna Purrazzo (great in ring Talent, improved a lot & has put up awesome matches but I don't see her in Round 2)

- Nicole Matthews (a awesome Veteran which they will probably make lose in a upset against a Woman they want to put over)

- Rachael Evers (as much as I would hate it cause she is a awesome Talent, I see her losing against Io (they worked together before which could lead to a awesome match) .

I think that everyone else will be pushed to the second round because of their in ring skill, Name and exposure they had so far around the Wrestling world OR because of their look in combination with the other two things I said before.

Second round eliminations in my opinion:

- Ashley

- Jinny

- Alysin

- MJ

- Zeuxis

- Kaitlyn

- Prischilla

- Lacey

Quarter Finals eliminations in my opinion:

- Vanessa

- Mercedes

- Mia

- Killer

Semi Finals eliminations in my opinion

- Hiroyo

- Toni

Dream Finals for me (my biggest wish for this Tournament!)

Meiko Satomura vs Io Shirai! :D

I don't care who wins from these two cause it would be equally awesome!

Just want them to tear down the house and have a 5+ stars match in a wwe ring!

Archived