Official GIFs, Pics & Vids Thread IV

Jmerc

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus......

Sooooo idk who posted the Simon Gotch shoot preview but

Gotch on Enzo calling himself 'the realest guy in the room': ‘You talk about being the realest guy in the room when you got fake gold, fake Jordans, fake leopard print, fake hair with a fake accent. You pretend to be an Italian when you’re actually German. I guess you are the realest guy in the room because the realest thing about you is being a GUY’.

from r/SquaredCircle

How is Sting relegated to cons and signings? WWE really doesn't have anything better for this guy to do? I mean...not an in-ring capacity. But, anything. They don't have anything for him at all? He could be the veteran leader of a stable or something. Why's he out here in the streets? :lol:

How is Sting relegated to cons and signings? WWE really doesn't have anything better for this guy to do? I mean...not an in-ring capacity. But, anything. They don't have anything for him at all? He could be the veteran leader of a stable or something. Why's he out here in the streets? :lol:

completely agree. they don't seem to do much with any legends anymore.

Give him the red Versace suit and the Jordans and let him be GM of Smackdown.

Maybe leave the caged crow at home.

Archived