What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

I'm torn between getting monster hunter world or FighterZ. Any recommendations? I prefer solo play or play with close friends.

I'd say both games are a draw in that category. Fighter Z actually has a great story mode (considering it's a fighting game). Not only does it have a ladder-based arcade mode, but a proper story mode that is actually really long. And the same goes for Monster Hunter...you aren't forced to play online with anyone. You can do the whole thing solo, and it's great either way.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did play some of Digital Card Battle. I'm making my rounds on all the Extra Arenas. However...

In a sudden bout of insanity (inspired by the "MetalGreymon in BIOS Domain" thread on the GameFAQs Digimon World 2 board), I have decided to create a fresh, new Digimon World 2 playthrough.

I'm doing a "ignore the MetalGreymon in BIOS Domain" challenge. You see, I thought I remembered that Kabuterimon or Frigimon would combine with my Greymon to get Agumon. Nope. :)

I still believe Gold Hawks is easy mode, though. After trying pretty much every vaccine rookie available at the moment, I've decided to set my level 13 Greymon partner aside on the server for now, while I focus on building a team DNA'd Digimon. For some reason, Greymon is "recessive" as hell. It looks like I'd feared... I'm gonna need another Greymon to combine with him if I want Agumon. It's such a pain that there are no wild Agumon to catch. I could've gotten Veemon but I want Agumon. Besides, Veemon is a total waste with less than 8 DP.

I've decided that my three champions for now will be Frigimon, Airdramon (the leader), and Unimon. Not very impressive at a glance, but that Subzero Ice Punch packs quite a wallop.

I'm sure this team will be more powerful than my typical lowbie Blue Falcons team of Centarumon, Ninjamon, and Coelamon. I actually like Crabmon, but he's total weaksauce.

I only wish that I could take screenshots on my PS3 for the screenshots thread, because I spend a lot of time using it to play PS1 games.

Edited by WarGreymon77

I only wish that I could take screenshots on my PS3 for the screenshots thread, because I spend a lot of time using it to play PS1 games.

I've honestly been thinking about getting a PS3 that has backwards compatabilty mainly to play PS2 games. Do you know if PS2 games played on a PS3 look better on HD TV's or do they still look all blurry like when you play on an actual PS2?

I've honestly been thinking about getting a PS3 that has backwards compatabilty mainly to play PS2 games. Do you know if PS2 games played on a PS3 look better on HD TV's or do they still look all blurry like when you play on an actual PS2?

I don't know. My PS3 is a slim, so I can't play PS2 on it. But the HDMI probably helps.